Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Carseat Crazy

Re: Target Toy Clearance

O.M.G. I'm dying of jealousy!!! It's 4 hours to Target!!! I'm sending my mom for Lego's and a few others I've see you all mention, but I really wish I could go dig through myself...last January they had the Clone Wars Didj set I bout for $90 down to $22...so I bought it and returned it on the old receipt, that was nuts! I'd love to find a Cozy Coupe..OMG...DD2 LOVES them....Argh....should I drive home???
    M, 8yo, in a Monterey and Monarch
    L, 6yo, in Nautilus harness and Radian
    L, 3yo, Nautilus

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Yes, you should go visit your family!

Senior Community Member katiesmommy's Avatar

I got an our generation for $5 and the scooter for $6, Katy has been wanting one of those dolls since we got here and my sisters had them. Now she's getting one. I couldn't find any Ariel stuff, which is the other main thing she wanted, but I did find a bunch of fairies stuff. Her Christmas is basically done.

Senior Community Member MySillyKids's Avatar

I just went to 2 more stores. Spent $65 and got SO much stuff, i'll take a pic in a few.

CPS Technician

I miss Target... Maybe I should come home for a few weeks. LOL.

Johnathon 10yrs, 76 lbs, 5-steps
    Seth, 6yrs, 43lbs in Clek Oobr
    River, 4yrs, 38lbs in FR85 and Clek Foonf

woo hoo. I'm so glad we're done shopping... for now. ROFL!

I'm going to go look today after dh gets off from school. I heard there are leapsters for $12 and games for $6! If so, and if they still have some, I'd be so happy! I want some for the girls for Christmas and have been thinking I can probably only get one for them to share, but if they really are so cheap, I can get them each one! DH just got paid today, this might not be a good thing, LOL! I'd also love some Geotrax stuff, the girls would love that!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

MSK, is that a baby born in the background? Is that the doll that you can feed and it comes with a little potty? If so, how much was that?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

No, that baby giggles and kisses. K couldn't be with out it , but it was only $6 so meh. lol.

Good luck holly, all the toys were already gone by the time i got to them.

The january target toy clearance is WAAAAAAAY better, because everyone's spent from xmas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I heard there are leapsters for $12 and games for $6!
    We did not see any leapsters yesterday evening so I dont know if they were on clearance. the leapster games were going for $3++ for some titles. remember to check the leapster game box though, some boxes at the Target I went to were empty and tampered.
    DS1: Dec 04, 50 lbs, 52" Frontier
    DS2: Dec 05, 43 lbs, 46" Frontier

Yeah, I figure if my store had anything good, it's probably going to be gone by now, but it's going to drive me crazy if I don't at least check.
    Mom to:

I agree. My mom went to a target, and she said she found 'nothing.'

I went to the same store, and walked out with a bill of $44.14! LOL!!!

Its prolly cause she was thinking about my kids only, and i was thinking about all the kids' friends.

I've been back three times (all different stores) and am SET on birthday gifts and some Christmas stuff. SWEET! No carseat or stroller finds, though. ;( Eh well, I don't need any of thoses.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

I've been to Cary (sucked) and Garner's Targets. I am thinking about heading to Raleigh later when DH gets home

Carseat Crazy

I only got one thing at the other target. Its a National Geographic Kids Megaview Microscope. I got it for $9.98, reg 39.99
    Carla
    DS1 - 9y - FF Nautilus booster
    DS2 - 6y - FF harnesed Frontier
    DS3 - 3y - FF Britax Roundabout,

MSK,

J has that Diego sky glider. We got it at Khols about a year ago. It is still one of his favorite toys.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

I went to two Targets today. I found several things, but I think that most of the "good" stuff was gone.

I WISH I could have found Legos. No such luck.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Quote Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
    I only got one thing at the other target. Its a National Geographic Kids Megaview Microscope. I got it for $9.98, reg 39.99
    my 7yo put in a vote for that too and I got it. I hope it doesn't end up just being a peice of junk. It certainly has some potential as a great sciency gift.

Quote Originally Posted by natysr View Post
    MSK,

J has that Diego sky glider. We got it at Khols about a year ago. It is still one of his favorite toys.
    It was like $3.50. I couldn't resist!!!

Now to decide if both boys need one, or to share with a friend.

Carseat Crazy

Man, I'm glad I didn't drive home! My mom went to THREE different Targets for me and found nothing. No Legos, nothing else that looked good. Soooo bummed.

She did, however, find the Nautilus for $85!!!!!! We decided it wouldn't fit our car situation but WOW!
    M, 8yo, in a Monterey and Monarch
    L, 6yo, in Nautilus harness and Radian
    L, 3yo, Nautilus