Target Toy Clearance

She did, however, find the Nautilus for $85!!!!!! We decided it wouldn't fit our car situation but WOW!

I was wishing so hard to find one of these. Its not in the budget, but I would have eaten ramen noodles for a month to get it. HAHA! My oldest is going to need one sooner or later when he outgrows his boulevard.

ADS

Spam

I went to 4 Targets and did not find much :( I did get a Nauti for my neph, but it was $118, and since it was the only store who had one and only one on clearance and it was an hour away I got it. No other finds as of yet.

my 7yo put in a vote for that too and I got it. I hope it doesn't end up just being a peice of junk. It certainly has some potential as a great sciency gift.

I'm considering selling mine. I wonder if DS will even be interested as he is only 4 1/2. He saw me get it and just asked me what it was. When I told him, he was like "ok" and that was it. Normally if he is interested, he wants it NOW. :cool:

Holly

Either my store didn't have much clearance or it was all picked over, but I vote both. There was 1/2 an aisle with clearance toys and 1/2 of that was 75% off the rest was 30%. A few end caps had clearance, I got some stocking stuffers for Christmas and spent $10.

christineka

Which store did you go to Holly? I've never been lucky at Target, but I figure I must go at the wrong time. I live so far away that I can't go every day.

I my went to Target tonight and got a few good deals.

Here's what i got:

2 Tag reading system books for $3.47 but with coupon they were 47 cents each

Craniam game for $5.72 with coupon 72 cents

Craniam game for $3.75 with coupon free! :D

Blow bubbles in the tub toy for $2.72

Aqua doodle for $5.92

They had a GN for $88 and EFTA for $69.

There was a spanish couple getting a Evenflo booster seat for there probably 2 yr old that was still in a SnugRide! :mad: They didn't speak english but if they did I would have said something.

True Blue

I was wishing so hard to find one of these. Its not in the budget, but I would have eaten ramen noodles for a month to get it. HAHA! My oldest is going to need one sooner or later when he outgrows his boulevard.

Well, you know, in Florida car seats are only required by law til kids are 4. No booster requirement. :thumbsdown: So, perhaps, they just don't sell enough Nauti's down here???

Holly

Which store did you go to Holly? I've never been lucky at Target, but I figure I must go at the wrong time. I live so far away that I can't go every day.

The Layton store. It sucks because before we moved, there were 3 Targets close that I could have checked, now just 1. The next 2 are too far, one is in Ogden and the other is in Centerville, too far for me to make a special trip for.
But I never found any good deals at the 3 Targets I went to before we moved either. Those ones were the Midvale, Taylorsville, and Sandy.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I got some Babylegs for $3. And a Leapster charger for $2.

ETA: the Princess Leapster games were $6, of course I paid $30 for ours a month ago! There was also a Sonic game and another one that were both too old for DD.

HEVY

Did you get the Sonic game? I would have, it's not that old, different games and levels, one level is just moving around finding letters.

christineka

The Layton store. It sucks because before we moved, there were 3 Targets close that I could have checked, now just 1. The next 2 are too far, one is in Ogden and the other is in Centerville, too far for me to make a special trip for.
But I never found any good deals at the 3 Targets I went to before we moved either. Those ones were the Midvale, Taylorsville, and Sandy.

We go to viola lessons right by the one in Sandy, so we've been there a bunch of times. My midwife lives near the one at Jordan Landing and dh works near the Riverton one. Those are the three I've been to and I've never seen anything good. So, I think I will convince myself I don't need to drive out to the city this week with everyone. Unless I can think of something...

Holly

We go to viola lessons right by the one in Sandy, so we've been there a bunch of times. My midwife lives near the one at Jordan Landing and dh works near the Riverton one. Those are the three I've been to and I've never seen anything good. So, I think I will convince myself I don't need to drive out to the city this week with everyone. Unless I can think of something...

I forgot about the Jordan Landing one, that makes 4 I used to be close to. I've never been to the Riverton one but I used to work in South Jordan so I'm sure I wasn't too far from there either. I wish I would have thought to send my mom to the Orem or Lehi one, they are probably wiped out too if they ever had anything good.

Holly

I got some Babylegs for $3. And a Leapster charger for $2.

ETA: the Princess Leapster games were $6, of course I paid $30 for ours a month ago! There was also a Sonic game and another one that were both too old for DD.

princess leapster games were $6? I wish they were at my store. I'm getting a Leapster (or 2 if I can find a good deal) for the girls for Christmas.

rochelle

Went to another Target today as I was going to Borders as well.
Got my boys the 3 in 1 Checkers/Chinese Checkers/Chess board game for $2.54 (75% off) and they are happily playing now

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
SCORE!

Finally they marked my GN to 50% so I grabbed it. $90. (Their 'regular' price is $179.99.) There is one left, and I will continue stalking it. I don't need to use the GN immediately so I'll leave it in the box until all the clearance ones are gone and I'm sure I won't get one at 75% off. THAT I would LOVE! Ds still fits in his EFTA with room to grow, but since he's 4 I know we won't need 6 full years of harnessing. And the seat is only 7 mos old.

And I was able to get a mocha mint EFTA for $70.

waterbaby

I've been watching all the sales, and NONE of our Targets have had any carseats or boosters on sale. :( If they did, it was long before the toys (or they haven't done them yet). But the toy scores make up for it. ;)

SCORE!

Finally they marked my GN to 50% so I grabbed it. $90. (Their 'regular' price is $179.99.) There is one left, and I will continue stalking it. I don't need to use the GN immediately so I'll leave it in the box until all the clearance ones are gone and I'm sure I won't get one at 75% off. THAT I would LOVE! Ds still fits in his EFTA with room to grow, but since he's 4 I know we won't need 6 full years of harnessing. And the seat is only 7 mos old.

And I was able to get a mocha mint EFTA for $70.

you have no idea how excited I am.. I am such a car seat geek!

I need to start checking target more often..I got rushed through there when my mom was visiting last time.. usually no one wants to take the time to shop for deals with me there.

Mine had today. A TON of pink graco no back boosters(12.xx), a ton of pink graco high back boosters(24.xx), Nautilus(around 80.00), Graco Air booster(50% OFF), infant seat(i think discovery)-50% off.

I got a no back booster. I have extra sport covers at home. I am going to swap the other.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC