Target Toy Clearance

ADS

celtic1885

my Targets (all 3 of them) were a bust. the shelves were pretty bare. I did get a step2 sand/water construction play table for $40. There was only one at the first store, figured I'd keep checking and if the price goes down grab another and return the first one. NO legos :( that's what I was really looking for. the girls love playing with them at the drs. office. Also no train tables. that's my goal for their big christmas present.

Maybe the Target by the office will have better deals.....hmmm

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Confession...I went to another Target on my way home.

Bought some stuff for a friend who's out of town with a dying grandmother. I winged it. ?I know her nieces and nephews fairly well and I think I did ok. I figure she can always return it, I'll be sure to keep the receipt handy. But she'd be upset to come home and find out she missed out entirely, so hopefully this will be a pleasant surprise.

And I got a whole bunch more great things for my clan. I found a Breyer (those expensive horses) stable set with racing barrels and a paddocks and 2 horses for $6.24! And I got 6 more v-smile/v-motion games. And the Imaginext dinosaur that goes with the Lost whatever playset. The playset was clearanced but only to 30%, so hopefully I can get that later. I forget what else.

A bunch of stuff was being marked down as I walked the aisles. The nice girl said to bring me anything I was interested in and she'd scan it to see if it was going to 75% and give me a sticker. SO sweet!

This Target had alot still at 50% that wasn't scheduled to be marked down more yet. Mini 6pk of Gazillion bubbles was $2.49 at 50%. If I can snag those at 75% they'll be great for ds's b-day. I also saw some great water guns at 50%, will wait for those to his 75% also.

I spent less than $50!

R&J'sMom

CTPD Mom- I read that you're having a Toy Story party for your DS. Did you see all the new Toy Story toys Target just put out in the last couple days? They are so cute!

We had a Buzz Lightyear party for our last party. It was a huge hit!

My boys can't wait until June when Toy Story 3 comes out!

christineka

Must resist! My kids have too many toys anyway. I've decided to buy clothes for Christmas. Or movies. I only go to the city on Saturdays for viola lessons, but no lessons this Saturday. Otherwise I'd have to take all 6 shopping with me and there's no surprise in that. I don't need good deals. I don't need good deals....

HEVY

I want to live where y'all living.

Our MA clearanced at $239
TB at $43 and $41. The one that was $43 wasn't in stock for at least 3 weeks before they put it on clearance. How can you put something on store clearance that you don't even have? No, they won't sell the floor model.
GN, $169.

Found one toy on clearance for $21, original price, $29.

Cryssy Jane

I've got two targets near me and neither of them had good sales either. I'd love some more ride on toys for my daycare kiddos, they're always fighting over the few i have, but no luck all still marked at regular price.

vamom

You know, Toy sory 1 and 2 are rerelasing but in 3d this time - Oct I believe. I had to resist the new toys. Ds has a bunch of toy story stuff that only occasionally gets played with.

Our target usually gets some good deals. Not so much this year. Last week we saw 15 and 30% off and people bought it all up.

Seriosly, there was MAYBE a quarter of an aisle left to go to 50%. I did get some science kits.

We hit 75% on soem stuff today. I got an idog clip on thing for ds.

I had to resist the new disney cars geo trak stuff. Ds loves geo traxs but is pushing 7. They even had rc mater, sheriff, and doc.

We only had 1 leapster title go on cleanace (fosters), and 2 vsmile motion .

Today was teh first time I saw any carseats marked down. The pink comfort sport, pink turbo, 1 air booster (haven't been in teh store in months), teh orange lbb. That was it. We know have teh deco marathon, teh brown nauti, teh symphony, a new lbb, a few different other patterns, and a myride.

Our store usually only has 1 of each of eth seats except teh turbos.

They must have just gotten a shipment of teh orange lbb, because they have soemthing liek 20 at 30% off. DOM 4-29-09

MySillyKids

I'll have to take a pic of HALF the stuff we bought. The other half is at my moms house. :eek:

I'll bring it in when the kids to to bed, in like 20 minutes!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
The only thing our Target had was a Marathon for $209, which is a good price since it's normally priced at $299 here.

I went(after daycare parent text me to run to target). LOL!
I got a few magnetix stuff, phlat ball, board games, superhero stuff. Not much, but something. ;-) I didn't want to go crazy! I still have 2 HUGE HUGE totes from last year 75% off. ;-)

MySillyKids

Here's half our stuff. Sigh. lol.

IMG_2120.jpg

rochelle

reached Target at 6:30pm

None of the Legos were on sale :(

Scanned the toys with clearance tags but none were 75% off. all were priced as marked.

managed to get the backpack that DS1 wanted for kindergarten so it was not a wasted trip.

natysr

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We had not yet gotten Jordan anything for his birthday and things are really tight right now.

We got $110 worth of stuff for $45.

Star Wars Ultimate lightsaber kit (he's been dying for this since Christmas)
Soap making kit
Puzzibits set
Aquadoodle zip bin
Fizzy science kit

ETA: they also had a Marathon for $198 and Roundabout for $160.

Last edited:

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I see MSK has a picture of the doll highchair! Our Target had the highchair and doll cradle for $5 and $7! I almost bought them, but I'm not going to have my baby girl at Christmas time, and she's much too young for them now.

our sucked.. not a whole intereresting to me.. and we are super broke. I did pick up few things at 75% off..

TAG reader book - .48 (3.48 - 3 coupon)
Imaginex Dinosour - 4.24 (reg 16.99)
squirter ducks, frogs, and fish for .48 for each 3 pack
Cars that light up and make sounds 1.24 each

not much else to report :( I did score a 2 piece outfit for 1.48 at Toys R Us, though! It's perfect for a christmas gift for my niece!

I think I may head to the other target just to kill some time. I doubt it is worth even going, though. Their clearance always sucks, though

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC