Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Community Member mommy2env's Avatar

Re: Target Toy Clearance

You didn't snatch up that Nauti? What is wrong with you?! Go back and buy it for me, and I'll pay you shipping.

DD1~14yrs old~Seatbelt

DD2~8 yrs old ~Cow Frontier 85 and Pink Monterey
    DS~3 yrs old Britax Roundabout and Coccoro in Licorice/Carrot Cake
    DD3~ 10 weeks in a Chicco Keyfit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I have a seat check near another Target today and will hit it up... hoping they have something.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

Senior Community Member BigDaddy's Avatar

Wish I would have known this sooner. DD1's 5th birthday was last week. Most of the budget for her birthday was spent on Sea World and a few days at the Nickelodeon Hotel, which only left about $100 for toys. She could have gotten a ton of toys at Target.

Here's most of my score! Christmas shopping almost complete for $$140!!

I got 4 sets of Wedgets Xtras - what are they? And do I need a bigger set so the kids can use the "Xtras"??
    Last edited by monstah; 08-13-2009 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2mykids View Post
    Here's most of my score! Christmas shopping almost complete for $$140!!

I got 4 sets of Wedgets Xtras - what are they? And do I need a bigger set so the kids can use the "Xtras"??
    LOL! We got the same Dude skater set... it'll be a birthday present, but I think even my girls would love it. I think I paid $5.48 for it?
    And that about looks like our stash... didn't think to take pictures.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

Scored a Graco IPO (Big Top) for $45 and a Marathon (Hannah) for $140. DOM on the car seat is 12/08. Not the coolest of the prints (IMO) but at that price who cares?

They had a few other car seats - Eddie Bauer, a few girly Turboboosters and a First Year booster all 50%. Also 1/2 off high chairs, a baby scale marked down to $14.99 from $40-something, tons of barbie type dolls (High School Musical, Camp Rock, etc.) for 75% off.

Quote Originally Posted by sm1982 View Post
    Scored a Graco IPO (Big Top) for $45 and a Marathon (Hannah) for $140. DOM on the car seat is 12/08. Not the coolest of the prints (IMO) but at that price who cares?

They had a few other car seats - Eddie Bauer, a few girly Turboboosters and a First Year booster all 50%. Also 1/2 off high chairs, a baby scale marked down to $14.99 from $40-something, tons of barbie type dolls (High School Musical, Camp Rock, etc.) for 75% off.

Ooh, jealous on the IPO - been stalking those but they were around 90 last time I checked. Hopefully I'll be cleared by doctor to drive tomorrow and I can find one.
    CPST & Mom to 3 great daughters
    DDM 20 yrs EMTbasic; Seatbelt
    DDK 1/10/06 54# Cybex X-Fix-booster - doing GREAT
    DDG 7/10/07 43# FF RE
    "You know you're healing when your sadness no longer affects your happiness" anon

What's up doc!? I brought carrots to the soup. You?