Vent I'm about to give up

xxluckychicxx

I love our XTs, but I hate them all at the same time.

Problem 1: DS's Rio cover fuzzed very badly and was actually hurting him.

Problem 2: All of the stickers have fallen off both seats.

Problem 3: DD's Malibu cover has faded so bad that it looks like I bleached it.

Problem 4: Today I received DS's replacement cover and its torn in 2 spots! :hitselfonhead: Not to mention that the memory foam it came with it ripped in half! Not a big deal because I can take it out of his Rio cover, its just annoying!

I've already sent an email about the stickers and DD's cover. Should I send another one about the replacement cover they sent me? I hate to be a PITA but I'm getting really frustrated with all the issues.

ADS

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i would send another email. i hate to be annoying or whatever to people too....but seriously! they should be able to send you decent replacements to the stuff you already have problems with.

send another email.. those seats cost too much to be falling apart like that so soon! Russ will handle it.. I had to complain twice to them too.. and I got my seat replaced finally. (my harness was so badly frayed it was scarey... and they said it was fine)

xxluckychicxx

Well, some witch named Susan just wrote back.

Sarah, I am sorry for the issues you have had with your RadianXT. However in looking through our records I see so far we sent you a new RadianXT Nassua cover on 7/23. You did not mention any issues with your Malibu cover at the time you called in regarding your Rio cover nor was anything said regarding the stickers. I will discuss your issues with my Manager and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards, Susan
Susan Barnard Customer Service

Well no crap, lady. I called FOREVER ago about my Rio cover and the replacement just came. Ripped and torn at that :mad:.

I told them that I would be more than happy to send pics but that I expected them to resolve my issues.

BW1426

Well, some witch named Susan just wrote back.

Well no crap, lady. I called FOREVER ago about my Rio cover and the replacement just came. Ripped and torn at that :mad:.

I told them that I would be more than happy to send pics but that I expected them to resolve my issues.

When I called I spoke to this same lady. Finally got through to Russ. He sent me a replacement cover for my Manhatten and Princess. Princess cover he sent did not match my other 2 princess covers and the Manhatten had plush missing in places. I was not impressed :thumbsdown:

jrmo

I'm having the same issues. The fuzz is practically wiping off my Malibu and they've sent me 2 ripped replacements and are now no longer returning my emails, despite having sent pictures of the problems.... Add me to the not impressed list.

ks1978

I'm right there on the unimpressed list. Susan was who I dealt with too. She has very poor communication skills and does not respond to emails or phone calls promptly.. You'd think for nearly $300, they could figure out the covers. I think the problem with the XT is that they don't have extra covers lying around, I think they just rip them off other seats, that's why they are all ripped. Even they can't figure out how to take them off properly..

ks1978

I'm having the same issues. The fuzz is practically wiping off my Malibu and they've sent me 2 ripped replacements and are now no longer returning my emails, despite having sent pictures of the problems.... Add me to the not impressed list.
Are yours ripped at the little snap area that you need to pry off?

jrmo

I'm right there on the unimpressed list. Susan was who I dealt with too. She has very poor communication skills and does not respond to emails or phone calls promptly.. You'd think for nearly $300, they could figure out the covers. I think the problem with the XT is that they don't have extra covers lying around, I think they just rip them off other seats, that's why they are all ripped. Even they can't figure out how to take them off properly..

I totally buy this. It makes sense. Upon closer inspection, YES, mine is also ripped where the little tacks go in on the side. The covers were shipped in big boxes not in wrapping like they originally came with the new seat. I'm "dealing" with Kristin, but since I haven't been able to get her to return my emails, I can't really call it that....

ks1978

I totally buy this. It makes sense. Upon closer inspection, YES, mine is also ripped where the little tacks go in on the side. The covers were shipped in big boxes not in wrapping like they originally came with the new seat. I'm "dealing" with Kristin, but since I haven't been able to get her to return my emails, I can't really call it that....

My latest replacement was sent in a GARBAGE bag.... It appeared to be in decent condition, I didn't notice anything wrong, but I didn't take a lot of time to inspect it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC