It's driving me nuts...

AtTheSouthDam

ever since they announced the XT can RF to 40#. The angle in my van. I know it isn't suppose to work in my van. It shouldn't fit, but I would swear this is less than 45*. So the square is level. The lower line is 45*, right? The upper line follows the seat back. The paper and weird angle is doing the paper fold trick. Is my math wrong or can I do this with the seat belt??? (can't do this angle with LATCH.)
xtangle-1.jpg

And no it does not put the driver in the dash. The seat is where I normally drive it at I just have it pulled forward to show it is not effecting the angle.

Last edited:
ADS

Maedze

2007 Freestar.

So does it actually look acceptable?

It does. Lucky you. They must have redesigned the middle seat a bit. It appears to have more of a slope in the seating area and more of a 'cut-out' in the back area than the 05.

AtTheSouthDam

Yay and Thank you! I think I actually prefer this seat over the TF. That harness was starting to drive me nuts. Hopefully DD2 won't complain about switching back :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC