Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Spare TB covers

Spare TB covers

Does anyone know if these can be ordered from Graco? I just got a new car with tan interior and all of my TB's are black, I want to get new ones to match (how vain can I be?) I like the lizard one for my son and they have a few cute girlie covers too. How can I get them without having to buy new seats?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Spare TB covers

You can get them from graco but they are not cheap. You honestly might be better off buying a new seat and finding new homes for the old ones or using them at spares.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

Graco has covers for 9.99 on their site. Gracobaby.com

B1 8 Harmony, B2 3 FFing Radian, TF or GN what ever strikes his fancy! B3 due Dec 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower417 View Post
    Graco has covers for 9.99 on their site. Gracobaby.com
    hmm...the only covers I saw were 2 backless covers, are those the ones you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by emandbri View Post
    You can get them from graco but they are not cheap. You honestly might be better off buying a new seat and finding new homes for the old ones or using them at spares.
    oooh, how expensive are we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by agurlsride View Post
    oooh, how expensive are we talking?
    I'm not sure, but I've read here from folks shocked at how expensive it was. The my ride covers are $40 and then $8 to ship and I think the turbo ones are odd because you have to buy each part, the bottom, the back, and the arm covers. Call them and see what they say or try to buy replacement parts on the website, I don't have a model number so I can't see how much it is.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

ok...when I get the money I will call them and see about ordering..OR, i'll just buy new seats! LOL