Stroller for tiny toddler and new baby.

nevaehsmommy

I am needing ideas for my sister. She is 25 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. She also has an 11 month old, Issabella. Issabella is VERY tiny coming in at right under 17 pounds, she does not walk and is not really able to sit up for long periods of time. She is delayed in gross motor to a corrected age of 5-7 months.

I am looking to buy her a new double stroller for her baby shower. What are good options when both babies may be in an infant seat and/or need good recline? Also is front to back preferable over side to side strollers? Would like to keep the stroller budget friendly (under $200.00 maybe?)

We have a graco snugride, and evenflo discovery in the infant seat realm

ADS

jewlsvern

I would look at the Kolcraft Contours options. I will take 2 infant seats, though you have to buy the 2nd adapter separately. I runs around $220 but with a coupon from BRU you can get it around $180. The seats turn and move to whatever arrangement you need. She would have the option of using 2 infant seats or 1 infant seat and the older one in the stroller seat whatever suits her at the time.

I just bought one to use for my 2 yr old and newborn who is due very soon. I love it and so does DD.

mykidsmylife

I have the Kolcraft Contours double and LOVE it. I recomend it to everyone. I use it for my almost 3 yr old and 2m old. I can lay both seats all the way back. Also there is a bar for the infant seat.
I have a post floating around somewhere with pics

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC