Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Reputation points...From who?

I think it would be nice to know who you are getting your Reputation points from.
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Reputation points...From who?

Quote Originally Posted by lovinwaves View Post
    I think it would be nice to know who you are getting your Reputation points from.
    Or at least know what the levels meant. I mean, I get that the top level is the top level--(the guru thing), but other things don't make sense to me.

Like you're rated as a journalist, and there is cub writer, I haven't a clue what that means. Have you written some articles that haven't been posted, or does the level have have no correlation with that?

Personally, I'd restrict it to just administrators who could add and subtract points. But I'm a spoil sport. lol

K.
    apparently, people put stuff here.
    imagine:
    photos of my extremely adorable spawn.
    their stats and a
    witty quote.

posted from my computer using the internet...
    Super SEEEEKRIT stuff here.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=8944

The titles are just for fun. As you get more points and pass the thresholds, you get a new reputation title. It's just like the post count title that appears under your name, really.

I'm ok not knowing who it's from, but I'd like to know which posts have been highly rated. I'd like to be more helpful by knowing which posts were most effective/clear.
    Liz
    Mom to:
    Rachael (11/03), Emily (8/06), and Naomi (1/09)

I'm not sure there's a way to see that listed, other than to click the scale icon on your own individual posts.

I think there is Darren...If you go to User CP and go to the bottom of the screen you will see your posts that were given points, and any comments left regarding them.
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

How about that. I had seen the comments before but never noticed the post was linked too. Learn something new every day!

If everyone thinks it would be a good idea to make comments all public, I'd be happy to change it. Since comments are supposed to only be positive, it should be OK. I was originally concerned that someone might slip in a negative remark or something and left them private to start. Please comment over the next few weeks and I will make a decision to change it or keep it as is.