Another strange product-- a stroller coat?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I found another weird product-- a coat for your stroller. This is really strange.

It has a "learning module" that recites the alphabet for your child. Hmmm... have we come to this? A tape recorder reciting the alphabet for our children? Yikes.

The ad says it protects your child from germs and unfamiliar faces. Are you serious? Unfamiliar faces? Aren't children supposed to be able to see other people? I am okay with the germs part. But the unfamiliar faces? Weird.

ADS

lovinwaves

Patriot, what are you doing tonight??? LOL! Where are you finding these weird, overpriced products?? LOL

OK, I have to admit I would never buy this product, but maybe up in Canada where their winters are fierce..

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
LOL!

I should be putting away laundry, but I am surfing the internet instead! :) Nothing like priorities, huh? :p

lovinwaves

LOL!

I should be putting away laundry, but I am surfing the internet instead! :) Nothing like priorities, huh? :p

Yeah, same here. DH is out with the buddies watching Monday Night Football, the kiddies are watching Rudolph and sometimes wrestling each other on the floor, and mommy is vegged out on the couch doing some internet christmas shopping......

Simplysomething

stroller burka?

putting away laundry is overrated.

Just don't ask me where the socks are. (I've been good lately. There are enough socks for several days in both the boys drawers. lol)

lovinwaves

OH socks...don't even get me started. I hate winter because of the socks. There are like a billion of them that just like fly out of the dryer when I open the door, and they are all like 2 inches long. It takes me an hour to find, and match up all the pairs!! LOL :rolleyes: Who needs socks anyways?:p

Simplysomething

OH socks...don't even get me started. I hate winter because of the socks. There are like a billion of them that just like fly out of the dryer when I open the door, and they are all like 2 inches long. It takes me an hour to find, and match up all the pairs!! LOL :rolleyes: Who needs socks anyways?:p

Lol, this is what I'm saying.
My oldest, he has...white socks, with grey bottoms. They are all the same..except one says "keds" in green, and another set says it in grey. I dunno how that happened, but anyway. lol.

The baby, his socks are all different...which is annoying. lol. I'm going to get him a pack of white socks too. I just am not good at sock matching. For him, I TRY to make sure that I roll the socks inside each other when I take them off. Of course, he does that thing where he just takes off a sock and leaves in a random spot.

I'm babbling.

I wonder what kind of socks children of the uber weathly wear. heh. Quick someone google it!

skaterbabs

okay - those are seriously cute! Expensive, but cute! Some of the other things aren't so bad, and some are worse! LOL

Lara

OMG those furry slipper things are ADORABLE! I love the turquoise ones!

But seriously, $42?!?!?! not in my lifetime.

Morganthe

I found another weird product-- a coat for your stroller. This is really strange.

It has a "learning module" that recites the alphabet for your child. Hmmm... have we come to this? A tape recorder reciting the alphabet for our children? Yikes.

The ad says it protects your child from germs and unfamiliar faces. Are you serious? Unfamiliar faces? Aren't children supposed to be able to see other people? I am okay with the germs part. But the unfamiliar faces? Weird.

Good grief, that rates right up there with the protective helmet for beginning crawlers and toddlers I saw a while back ago. Germs and unfamiliar faces??? Ridiculous :rolleyes:

I did have a couple of stroller covers in Germany, just as protection from adverse weather conditions that were VERY necessary! We were fresh air fiends and loved the outdoors. But the most expensive was about $20 from Quinny because it has an odd triangular shape and zippers and velcro, oh my :p
Reciting the alphabet -- LOL, there's auto books that do that. Oh well, every one needs a gimick.

I love the $8000 cottage. I'd move into it tomorrow :D

If you happen to find on your odd searches around the internet -- A small dog bed built under or into a bed-side night stand for a reasonable amount of money, please let me know. DH has built 3 of them over the years, but they just don't look that nice, if you know what I mean. Our 'girls' need somewhere to snooze close by since they're 13 & 11.

crystal vowell

I just wanted to add I put my dd's socks in a laundry bag from dollar tree.That way they don't get lost.

LuvBug

I think it is a great idea for celebs lol! That may be who it is really marketed towards. They can still push their babies around without the flashing cameras in baby's face or having to just cover them up with a blanket. lol!

Splash

Charlie's stroller has a drop down solar netting that blocks the sun and his view out. I wouldn't use this for a normal kid, but since Charlie can't handle prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, it's a lifesaver. He doesn't mind it that much, but he is used to being shielded from the outside world.
That thing, however, is too much.

And did you notice the dog house can have running water, electricity, central heat and air, and a WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM?!?!

Okay, I'll give you the CHA, the electricity, even the running water. The cable is getting out there, but if your pooch must watch Lifetime Movie Network, what can you do? But the wireless communication system? Now Fido is surfing the web in his down time?

What has this world come to?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC