Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

jyx

Post Help with double stroller

We are looking for a double stroller for our coming twins. We already settled on on car seats: Graco Snugride for first six months, then move to Graco Myride 65 which we hope can work for another 3-4 years (are we right?).

Looking for double strollers, we have a couple of questions:
    1. which is better for our situation: side-by-side or tandem?
    2. Is there a double stroller that is compatible with Graco carseats? can two carseats fit in one stroller?
    3. Any recommendation on a good double stroller with budget within $400?
    4. Not sure if this is the place to ask. Any suggestions on slings?

Any suggestion and advices are greatly appreciated

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: Help with double stroller

I just bought the Kolcraft Contours Options to use for my 2yr old and newborn. I does take 2 car seats though you will need to buy 1 extra car seat attachment. I also have the Snug ride and it fits great.

It is tandem stroller and quite large but very easy to push. I love the different seating arrangements that it has. I just put mine together but have not used it yet since DS isn't born yet.

BRU had them marked down to $199 from $219 and I had a 15% off coupon so I got it for $169.
    Andraya-6 Nathaniel-4 Annalee Grace 18mon

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter