Help with double stroller

J

jyx

We are looking for a double stroller for our coming twins. We already settled on on car seats: Graco Snugride for first six months, then move to Graco Myride 65 which we hope can work for another 3-4 years (are we right?).

Looking for double strollers, we have a couple of questions:
1. which is better for our situation: side-by-side or tandem?
2. Is there a double stroller that is compatible with Graco carseats? can two carseats fit in one stroller?
3. Any recommendation on a good double stroller with budget within $400?
4. Not sure if this is the place to ask. Any suggestions on slings?

Any suggestion and advices are greatly appreciated

ADS

jewlsvern

I just bought the Kolcraft Contours Options to use for my 2yr old and newborn. I does take 2 car seats though you will need to buy 1 extra car seat attachment. I also have the Snug ride and it fits great.

It is tandem stroller and quite large but very easy to push. I love the different seating arrangements that it has. I just put mine together but have not used it yet since DS isn't born yet.

BRU had them marked down to $199 from $219 and I had a 15% off coupon so I got it for $169.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC