Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Mama Jo's Avatar

5 Kushies Ultra Toddler AIO Diapers

*SOLD*

Gently Used. I bought them off CL, not realizing how frickin huge they were. They're the toddler size, 22-45 lbs. (I thought they were the infant size and didn't pay attention when I picked them up.)

The velcro is intact and I don't see any staining or coming apart at the seams. They seem to be in great condition. Seller said she used them for a short time for potty training. I paid $25 for all 5, will sell for $30 shipped (to cover shipping and pp fees.)

There is one green, one yellow, one white, and 2 printed. The printed aren't exactly the same as the ones on the website, but here's a link anyway.

http://www.kushiesonline.com/Ultra-T...-p/u5005-5.htm

I can load actual pictures this evening if anyone is interested.

I would also be interested in trading for medium gdiapers in non-girly colors.
    Last edited by Mama Jo; 07-29-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    Mama to
    DD - 9 yrs. - FN booster, Vivo
    DS - 4 yrs. RNXT, RA50

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Mama Jo's Avatar

Re: 5 Kushies Ultra Toddler AIO Diapers

Bumping and adding pics.

The one on the top left appears discolored in the pic but it's just a shadow.
    Mama to
    DD - 9 yrs. - FN booster, Vivo
    DS - 4 yrs. RNXT, RA50