Replacement harness britax regent

F

Frankwuit

Does anybody know, where i can get a replacement harness for an regent and send it to germanyß
Thanks ,
frank

ADS

andre149

If you call Britax you should be able to order a replacement for it. I'm guessing you'd have to have it shipped to the US then have someone ship it to Germany though.

NannyMom

I'm pretty sure Britax sent an entire BV to someone in Germany. So I bet they could send a replacement harness. Unless it's different because that person was US military?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I doubt Britax will send US seats (or their parts) to other countries (excepting US military, perhaps), but you can try. Otherwise, like a PP said, you'll have to have it shipped to the US first.

If you go here: http://www.britaxusa.com/buy-parts-accessories, you can select the seat, enter the manufacture date (make one up if you need to), select the part(s) you need, and order online.

F

Frankwuit

Hi, thanks for the answeres, espacily Jennie for the link to the britax part shop. When i buy a new adjuster strap, is it incl. the metaladjuster, to fix the strap?
Does anybody know this?
thank you and kind regards from germany,
Frank

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
When i buy a new adjuster strap, is it incl. the metaladjuster, to fix the strap?

Frank- I'm not really sure what you mean by this. What exactly is the problem you're having with the harness? Is the harness webbing (the fabric part) torn/frayed/etc., or is there something wrong with the metal hardware on the seat?

F

Frankwuit

Hi Jennie,
the problem is with the metal hardware, who fix the adjuster strap. Britax takes 15$ for the strap and in my opinion the metalhardware is inclusive...
Is it right?
Kind regards,
Frank

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Hmmm...I'm not sure about that. I think it's just for the strap. If the metal adjuster is broken, I'm not sure if that's fixable.

What's the problem with the adjuster? I'm only asking, because with the Regent (and most other Britax seats), the harness doesn't adjust smoothly. You have to do a number of small tugs instead of one long pull. So sometimes people think it's broken when really it's not.

Other than that, though, I'm not sure what to tell you. Hopefully someone else will come along with some more information.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC