So the car seat fairy grants you one wish (m)

TheQueenMother

either a new seat or a change to a seat you already own, what would you request?

If I ordered a new seat today, I would probably get a safeguard for dd#3 or the radian that I need to FF her in the commuter car.
Changes to current seat, I wish there was greater shoulder room in the MA w/o making the seat wider. I love my MAs, install is fabulous, covers are too cute but an extra inch in the shoulder area would help a lot. DD still has about 1.5 inches in the MA but her shoulders look too snug and she complains a bit.

ADS

Mama Jo

I have a RN 65. I would like to swap it for an XT that can be installed with a rf angle of 30 degrees.

christineka

I want another radian for my third row 3 across. Yeah, had fun wrangling with the car seats just to switch the tribute to the center and radian to driver's side. I :love: radians.

Evolily

A CA with anti rebound device, 50 lb RFing limit, 65 LB FF limit, and no height limit. Oh, and priced under $200. With a harness height 1 inch higher than it currently is, so it rivals the GN FFing. Yep, that is all.

April

A Multitech that's legal in Canada with an 80 lb FF limit and 20 inch top slots. I realize that's overkill for most kids, but for mine, itd be perfect. A multitech for each kid in each car! So that would be 8.

outnumberedby6

A Multitech that's legal in Canada with an 80 lb FF limit and 20 inch top slots. I realize that's overkill for most kids, but for mine, itd be perfect. A multitech for each kid in each car! So that would be 8.

:yeahthat:

but for use in the U.S.

2 please! and it needs to turn into a fabulous booster with a weight of 100lbs
that should do it!:D

Jonah Baby

I'd want RF limits to be...closer to...hmm...65?!

I'd want carseats to be "cheaper"...or to just show up on my doorstep.

I'd also want seats that don't need to be tossed after an accident!

Not too much to ask...I think.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
For me/my daughter -- snazzier covers for the Monterey.

For CPS in general -- more realistic height/weight limits on seats. So many people buy Marathons thinking they can use it to 65# or ComfortSports thinking they can use them to 40#, and it just doesn't happen.

emandbri

I want a frontier that is more like a marathon, easy to install, tall harness slots, cute covers, and thick straps. Or a nautilus with taller harness slots, cute cover, and not gray armrests.

Amaris

A seat that will get K to 4yrs rf'ing. It would probably need a 45lb rf limit, definitely need a very tall shell, and I would like it to tether rf'ing or have an anti rebound bar. There are actually a few seats that meet my needs for ff'ing in the basement already, so if I could just change the marathon she's in for one fitting the above description it would make my day!!

karlatta

At this point, I just want a Radian that installs more upright.

And maybe for something to "happen" to my Titan Deluxe so that I can replace it with something new.

AtTheSouthDam

Can she do cars instead? I wish for my middle bench to be slightly more sloped so I can get my XT in more upright.
Otherwise I would wish for the Oobr to hurry up and ship or a malibu cover for the XT :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC