I am a proud new owner of.....

UPDATE: Ughh, it doesn't fit-I guess the one side of the car has a little more lump on top than the other. Ughh!
Back to target it goes :-(

I went to target tonight and had my 10% off coupon. I got a bike trailer :eek: , some christmas presents(Toys 50-75% off). I was debating betweent he 139.00 marathon, 39.98 comfort sport, 49.98 titan, 114.00 Roundabout, or the Graco nautilus at 142ish.

I ended up getting the nautilus. :whistle: It will last longer and it will fit I hope nicely in the back of my van(notice siggy pic-I am going to put it where that backless is).

So, now I have 2! :D I also got an extra 10% off because the bike trailer was open and even out of the plastic it came inside the box in. :thumbsup:

I hate this cover though. It is plush, but is it hot in the summer? I love my other cover on the nautilus.

Funny, because my husband told me to get the nautilus over the marathon, because it will work with more kids than the other seats. Oh, how I turned him into a carseat geek. :love:

Edited to say: I just looked at my signature. That radian is bugging me now(and usually I don't care about color). I am going to need to get the granite cover(darn why did I get rid of that radian before? LOL).

UPDATE: Ughh, it doesn't fit-I guess the one side of the car has a little more lump on top than the other. Ughh!
Back to target it goes :-(

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC