Radian 65 for 149.99 at Meijer

AlisonR80

I was grocery shopping today and I was looking at car seats and noticed the Radian 65 on clearance for 149.99. I looked at 2 boxes and the outside date said 10-2008, so they are obviously older. It did not say "DOM" in front of that date but the DOM would have to be at least that old.

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Seriosuly? we've got like a backless turbo, nauti, 3 in 1 and some infant bucket at our meijer. worst carseat selection of any store around. Youve got fricken raidians?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
10/08 is new enough to have the 40 lb. RF limit though.

I'd be cautious..sometimes the outside of the box sticker is the shipment date sticker, and not always that closely correlated ot the DOM. this happened with my nauti. i waited, and waited, and WAITED until my walmart got in boxes that had a sticker in 2008(the first batches were 11/07 and 12/07) so i would have until Dec of 2014...but NO.....seat in the box has a 11/07 DOM, so i got screwed. *sigh*

BookMama

Senior Community Member
changing subject slightly...do any SE MI stores have Nautilus? I'm near, Brighton, Howell, Ann Arbor, etc.

I'm very tempted to go to Howell, since I'll be needing another Radian for my 3-across starting this fall.

The Meijer in Ypsi (Carpenter Rd) and in Canton (Ford Rd) both carry the Nautilus.

Mommy0608

The Walmarts in Howell and New Hudson both carry the Nautilus. That Radian deal is awesome! If it weren't for the Complete Air I'd be over there getting both of them now that I have a van that I can fit them in! Hopefully someone here can take advantage of the deal. Thanks for sharing!

ETA: Target in Brighton also carries the Nautilus.

AlisonR80

The Walmarts in Howell and New Hudson both carry the Nautilus. That Radian deal is awesome! If it weren't for the Complete Air I'd be over there getting both of them now that I have a van that I can fit them in! Hopefully someone here can take advantage of the deal. Thanks for sharing!

ETA: Target in Brighton also carries the Nautilus.

Hi Jenny! Do you remember me? You helped install the RA in my husband's 99 cougar on a cold February day. So are you keeping your current seats? I haven't heard of the Complete Air, i'll have to google that.

AlisonR80

I bought one! At first i couldn't find them, they had all been moved! I opened the boxes of 3 to find the DOM. The first was a bummer it was 2-08 but the next was 8-08- still a bummer since it does not RF to 40 lbs. I bought that one, then when i was loading it in my van i freaked a bit because the box says it only RF to 33 lbs!! But the owners manual said 35 lbs so it must be in an old box? I really cannot see myself rf'ing beyond 35 lbs so i'm not worried about the limit. I haven't gotten it out of my vehicle yet, haven't told my husband yet!
I received $10 more to spend at Meijer in august, so that was a nice bonus.

ALSO, this meijer now has the nautilus, it wasn't there yesterday!

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
OK--- I coordinate Safe Kids in Livingston Co., I'm at work 1 mile from this Meijer! I'm so sad :( Anyway- the Targets in our area Hartland/Brighton carry the Nautilus, and the Hartland Target carries the MyRide now (and has at least one Marathon on clearance). Glad you got a good deal! Let me know if you need help with it!

AlisonR80

They were on the shelf opposite of the display, whereas yesterday they were underneath the display. All but 1 are ripped open thanks to me lol. I left one unopened because the date on the outside said 07.

Carrie- i've corresponded with you via e-mail a long time ago. Why are you sad?
I'll definitely contact you or Jenny if i need help installing it. It's for my mom's vehicle and i was hoping it could go in the center, but there is no LATCH in the center, only on the outer seats (03 Lincoln Aviator)

cryswilkins

OK--- I coordinate Safe Kids in Livingston Co., I'm at work 1 mile from this Meijer! I'm so sad :( Anyway- the Targets in our area Hartland/Brighton carry the Nautilus, and the Hartland Target carries the MyRide now (and has at least one Marathon on clearance). Glad you got a good deal! Let me know if you need help with it!

There were two more when I was there tonight. One open, one not. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC