Would you buy a comfort sport for 39.98?

Target has two left as of yesterday. I was thinking of getting on for my daycare use. It seems thin and would puzzle nice.

My daycare baby I would use it for has a tiny torso.

For 39.98? My friend just got one and I really have to say I was in :love: with it. :whistle:

Should I just get another nautilus, so the FPSVD can go to her and the Nautilus can go to another kid?

Or should I get a marathon for 139.98?

I have a 10% off coupon for target.

ADS

myliljunebugs

I wouldn't take a CS unless it was free LOL. DD outgrew those (I never had one, just checked her fit occasionally) at just past 2 and she is a normal sized kid!

TheQueenMother

For that price, I would. I bought one for a shower gift for a good friend before I started researching seats. Her dd is small and can still ride in the seat at three. She is on the top slots now and as soon as she has another growth spurt, she will outgrow that seat. But at that price, the seat cost me about $10/year of use for that kid. With day care, you will get full use of the seat with anyone rfing. But I hate to see you use your coupon on an item to save $4 so I might be tempted to get the MA. However, if you are like me there are always families you know could use a seat and a cheap seat like that would be a good giveaway.

NannyMom

If I had the money to freely spend, I probobly would. But I like to collect them all ;) I'm kicking myself, last fall I got a $20 CS for a friend (she paid), but her DD was too tall (top slots MA at almost 2yrs). I didn't get the seat back but sometimes wish I had

lovinwaves

Ok, I just have to know. Do you go to Target like.every.single.day? :eek: :D

Granted, ours is like 25 minutes away, but how do you go with all of your daycare kids? Or do you go after they are home? I can barely handle going with my OWN two, let alone a bunch of daycare kids :eek:

bethng

I got mine on sale at target a couple years ago for my daycare to use and I am sure I paid less then $20. $17ish rings a bell. She uses it for the youngest baby she watches (1yr). I dont think I would pay more then $20 for one though.

I go about 3 times a week :whistle: doesn't mean I spend money ever time I go though. ;-) Oh no! I do not bring daycare kids with me! That would be insane! I did bring the toddler when she was a baby with me(she would nap the whole time I was in there). But, now I have more kids every day, so that is a no go.
I do take my two kids alot with me, but they love shopping. :) There is nothing to do in my small town.
Mine is 10 minutes away and the other one is 5 minutes farther. :whistle::love:

I won't use my 10% off coupon for just 40.00 seat. I would save it for another day.

I really need another seat, I don't really have money freely to spend right now, just 100.00 put aside for a seat. I could add another 40.00 if I had to though. (selling on craigslist got me money ;-) ).

Logan would of lasted to 3 1/2 in the comfort sport(and did in my inlaws car).

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
*IF* the intent is to essentially use it as an infant bucket that stays in the car and is cheap, then sure..that's essentially what the seat is. it's cheap and decent to have aruond for the under 2 crowd. Under 3 if they're small.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC