Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Wooowwweee! First trip out with the BOB Duallie.

It was heaven.

I have to admit, when I opened the box and saw the monster seat, I thought, "Crap, what have I done?!?!" But gosh. Not 15 minutes later, wheels are on and adjusted, figured out folding and unfolding, and we were off to the zoo.

It's fantastical! Fabulous! I thought for sure my kids would climb in and I'd be heave hoe-ing the whole day long. Nope. Had some practice maneuvering through a couple of doorways (soooo won't be a mall stroller, lol), but geez. Worth every last penny, I must say. Thanks to everyone for input and encouragement. I love it.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Wooowwweee! First trip out with the BOB Duallie.

Pics needed please lol
    Single mom to:

12 yr. old in a Sunshine Kids Monterey, 6 yr. old in a Graco Nautilus and occasionally in a Sunshine Kids Monterey, and a surprise IUD baby coming June of 2013

I'm waiting, too! LOL! I forgot my camera yesterday and am waiting on a friend's photos. My sister might have some - I'll have to check.
    DD10 (Diono Santa Fe), DD8.5 (Diono Santa Fe), DD6 (Recaro Vivo), DD2 (Britax Marathon/Boulevard), and DD5wk. (Bella Chicco Keyfit)!

Carseat Crazy

I absolutely adore my single BOB Revolution, I need to sell a stroller and then I am so getting the Duallie.
    DD1-13y, DD2-9y, DS1-7y, DS2-4y

BOB = LOVE hands down. I am a baby/toddler-wearer, but the BOB is totally heaven in a stroller. And in Southern Cali. there are just times where it's WAY too hot to be packing around a toddler in a wrap, lol. That stroller is amazing. Great choice!
    Jen - Proud mommy to
    Jasmine - 3.5 yrs 32 lbs & 36 inches. Torso = 12 inches. RF in a Graco MyRide 65

Another BOB lover here !!

We had one for our older 2 but I sold it thinking we were done Just bought a new one for the new baby!
    DS(7) 54lbs, 50" in a Parkway SG & Monterey
    DS(5.5) 50lbs, 45" mainly harnessed in a Nautilus & sometimes cruising in a Parkway SG

DD (17m) in a RF'ing Paisley BLVD & occasionally a MyRide65