Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat- Air Protect

ukfan78

Safety 1st Complete Air Convertible Car Seat- In Stores

Just wanted to let everyone know that my BRU got these seats in today. I don't think they were supposed to arrive until August. We got about 15 and we have both colors. This is at the Lexington, KY store. I didn't see anyone post about it yet, so I hope this isn't old news. So call around your stores and see if you have it too!

Melissa

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh suuuure... I work four days in a row, now I'm off till at least next Monday, and they are probably out NOW. Ain't it my luck???? :p

Thanks for the head's up, this is really cool news!!!! :thumbsup:

Madeline410

It's an hour til bedtime here.. but I'm SO tempted to make the 30 min drive to BRU to check it out!!! ahhh should I be a good mom or feed my addiction??? :p

:whistle: Going out to eat in an hour and half with my friend. I think we are going to stop by babies r us(right next door to the restraunt). LOL, and she has no kids yet :p !!!

Thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup: Rep for you

Mommy0608

:eek: I pre-ordered two of them! I have coupons that expire on 7/25 so if I can get them early that would be FABULOUS!!! The cashier said that if I had a coupon valid at the time I pay the balance, I could use it... but then again, she had no idea what she was doing with the pre-order, so hopefully that information is true. (Anyone know?)

I will be calling in the morning. ;)

snack

I spoke with the Asst. Manager at my local Babies R Us and was informed that I could use TWO 15% coupons (I also preordered 2!) if they were valid at the time of purchase. Now I wonder if I'll be able to use the twin discount also :whistle: I'll be calling Babies R Us tomorrow!!!

Mommy0608

I spoke with the Asst. Manager at my local Babies R Us and was informed that I could use TWO 15% coupons (I also preordered 2!) if they were valid at the time of purchase. Now I wonder if I'll be able to use the twin discount also :whistle: I'll be calling Babies R Us tomorrow!!!

Twin discount?!? :confused: How does one go about getting a twin discount? Do you actually have to have twins, or is it if you buy two identical products? What's the amount of the discount?

I'm getting soooooooooooooo excited!!!! :love:

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member

Do you mean like stack 2 coupons, or use one on each? because I have a "take 15% off any car seat" coupon and a "take 15% off any baby item" coupon. It would SERIOUSLY kick butt if I could stack them. But I know my world doesn't work like that.

On that note, I'm calling first thing tomorrow AM and seeing if they got them in. My SIL lives about 10 seconds from the "good" BRU (the one that gets stuff faster)

Mommy0608

I have a "15% off all car seats" coupon. Does that mean it can be used on two car seats in the same transaction? It says one coupon per customer, so I'm assuming I can't use a baby item coupon with it, but wonder about using it for two car seats. Hmmmmmm... anyone know?

Also, could I use it with the twin discount?

I'll be calling my BRU this morning to see if they arrived! :) If so, then I'll probably make Tyler miss his morning nap to go get them. :whistle:

snack

I have 2 "15% off any one baby item" coupons. The Asst Man. said I could use one coupon for each seat even though they'd be purchased in the same transaction. I haven't actually used the twin discount ever but I've seen it mentioned in various threads when someone was purchasing two of the exact same item. I think it's 10%. My girls are 51 wks apart.. not twins. :( But maybe because it's two of the same item :whistle:... Do they ask for birth certificates as proof? lol.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Nah, it doesn't matter if they are actually twins, just buy two at the same time...I got boosters for my 5 and 7 yo's a couple years ago with a 'twin' discount, lol, just ask for it.

Mommy0608

Nah, it doesn't matter if they are actually twins, just buy two at the same time...I got boosters for my 5 and 7 yo's a couple years ago with a 'twin' discount, lol, just ask for it.

You seem to be the resident BRU expert... can you use the "15% off all car seats" coupon on two car seats? Can you also use the twin discount and the coupon?

snack

Just called my BRU.. they haven't gotten them in yet! :mad: Must be patient. At least I can show DH pics of the seat and he'll understand what all the fuss is about. The growth and leg room look great, the cover material looks substantial and the base is NOT huge. I think I :love: it already!

Mommy0608

My BRU doesn't have it yet either. The guy said it's pre-order only, blah blah blah. Then I told him I already pre-ordered 2 of them and that I KNOW people who have gotten them at other BRU stores. He then confessed that the seats are expected on tomorrow's truck. Now if only I'd have asked what time the truck comes, I'd be happy to unload my seats myself. :whistle:

ukfan78

Trucks come in the early morning. We start unloading them at 6am at my store. Typically the seats are the first things to start coming off and are on the floor when the store opens. Don't know if all store do things the same way, but they are supposed to :) I would call at opening and ask if they are on the floor. (I stock infant care which is right beside baby gear. I always check out the seats that are on the truck!)

As for the 15% off coupon, the "rule" is you can only use that one 15% off coupon for 1 seat, but you can use more than 1 coupon on a single item. So if you had 15% all carseats and another 15% off any one item, you could use both on a single seat. (You can also use a $ amount off, like $10 off $100 if you have one). But you would need 2 different coupons for 2 seats. I am not 100% sure about the twin discount, but I think you can use that with coupons. I don't see how a manager can override that because it has a unique code and can only be used once. They may have additional coupons at the store that they can give you if you ask.

I hope that makes sense!

Melissa

NannyMom

I have a "15% off all car seats" coupon. Does that mean it can be used on two car seats in the same transaction? It says one coupon per customer, so I'm assuming I can't use a baby item coupon with it, but wonder about using it for two car seats. Hmmmmmm... anyone know?

Also, could I use it with the twin discount?

I'll be calling my BRU this morning to see if they arrived! :) If so, then I'll probably make Tyler miss his morning nap to go get them. :whistle:

When we bought A and J's GNs and TBs we used 1 coupon that said "all carseats" and were given a twin discount. So, just ask for the multiples discount when you buy them :) :thumbsup:

Mommy0608

Thanks! I do have another coupon, it says 15% off one baby item. So I could use the car seat coupon for one seat, and the one baby item coupon for the other?

I feel bad asking for extra discounts, but I'd like to ask for the twins discount too. It'll be even more awkward with my clearly-not-the-same-age kiddos with me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC