The new collection (Graco) at Target

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I spent some time looking at the new collection of seats (covers) at Target today and I have some feedback for Graco.

TO GRACO: USE SOME OF YOUR FABRICS (that are SO cute!) ON THE NAUTILUS!

Stand-Alone Carseats/Booster Seats

Nautilus-- I expected to hate the Wilkes pattern. I expected to look at it and say, "Ew! Boring brown on gray?", but I didn't. I actually liked the Wilkes pattern. :eek: It is a brown suede-like fabric that feels rather nice. It doesn't feel cheap at all. I liked the subtle pattern in the tan fabric too.
I don't especially like the brown and gray (plastic) combination, but it didn't bother me too much. In fact, if I need a new cover, I think I will order the Wilkes pattern. :duck:

MyRide-- I also expected to hate the Bartlett pattern. Was it my favorite? No, but it wasn't too bad. It is gray and light gray, with a light aqua piping and an infant pad that has light aqua on it. When the infant insert is taken out, it is BORING, but it isn't too bad. :)

Turbo-- I loved the Let's Go pattern. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It is boyish without being too boring. It is grown-up enough that a big kid wouldn't mind it. PLEASE, GRACO. RELEASE THIS PATTERN FOR THE NAUTILUS!

Travel Systems

Lowery pattern. I liked the stroller, hated the carseat. The stroller has the green panel down the center, with solid brown sides. It is fairly cute! The carseat is all the green pattern, and it is too much. If the carseat was solid brown, with the colored panel down the center, it would be cute. I also liked the taupe plastic on the stroller. THE NAUTILUS should be available in the taupe color plastic. Then it would blend with tan or gray interior cars. :whistle: PLEASE, GRACO. RELEASE THIS PATTERN FOR THE NAUTILUS! (but make it like the stroller is, with solid sides).

Little Wonders pattern. This was cute. I liked the green and brown together and the dots are cute. I wish the Nautilus were available in the dark brown plastic. :whistle:

Little Hoot pattern-- Cute, but it is like the Lowry pattern- the stroller is cute, the carseat is not. There is TOO MUCH of the owl pattern on the carseat. A panel down the center, with solid sides, would be better.

So, Graco. I know you have it in you. Make the Nautilus available in plastics other than gray (PLEASE!) and make some cuter covers. PLEASE.

My Target had a TON of online returns, but they were only marked down 15%. There were a bunch of other Graco travel systems, a Peg Perego highchair, a whole bunch of nursery furniture items, and lots of other loot. I didn't look too closely at any of the returns except for the Little Wonders pattern stuff.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC