I just have to say......

MustangMama

......I was impressed with the customer service at Target today. I purchased a Turbo Booster for Sami (since we don't have enough already :p) because it was on clearance for $42. It was the "Hearts Delight" pattern and Sami of course said "I want it, I want it!" So we grabbed one. Debating all the way to the check out if I should really get it or get a cuter pattern, I don't like the pattern. Well I got it home and put it together and it was super ugly. Sami didn't like it as much and what really got me was it was already over a year old. So I decided to take it back.

I get up to the customer service desk and hand it over the counter to them. I just purchased this the day before mind you. She asks for the receipt, calls in manager, manager gets on phone with the sales department and asks if she can accept my return-- box was opened, etc. They said they would approve my return but since it was already opened they didn't want to compromise the safety of another child for any reason so they were marking it as "defective" and tossing it out. They said they would not be able to re-sell it.

I was happy that they were looking out for the safety of other children and thinking of the product being returned.

On the other hand, I was sad they they would just throw it out since there was nothing wrong with it. How are they to know that though ya know.

Anybody wanna meet up at the Target dumpster tonight? LOL JKJK

ADS

HEVY

Ugh, tonight DD tried really hard for me to get that one, I hate it. But if it were free I would take it :whistle: Surprisingly I like the Lizards in line.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC