New seats @ Target

barnmama25

My local Target was clearing shelves yesterday for their new season of baby gear. So far they had a Graco MyRide in Bartlett, ETA in a dark brown cover with blueish stripes in a nylony fabric, a brown Nautilus, a couple Comfortsports, a blueish Titan, some rear adjust infant seat(s). Sorry I didn't get any pictures or have many other details, my kids were being extremely naughty so we had to leave early. (No they did not have any Britax seats out, not sure if they were getting any either)
I have to say though, I was really sad seeing all those seats from last season in the cart on their way to the dumpster :( I wish I could have taken them home with me.

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
ya, our aisle was being cleared out too....old seats on 15% sale...hardly anything left in aisle, but I did see they now have the symphony.

Mommy0608

I have to say though, I was really sad seeing all those seats from last season in the cart on their way to the dumpster :( I wish I could have taken them home with me.

They just THROW THEM AWAY?!? How awful! They could at least donate them to a local Safe Kids coalition or something. :(

I guess I better head over to Target to check out the new seats!

emandbri

I'm sad to hear they are keeping the comfort sports. I was at mine last week and they had the pink and brown nautilus and the gray one was on sale.

NannyMom

I forsee another trip to target in my future. but our carseat isle was the same old seats yesterday. maybe next week we'll have something different. I like the sound of the blue titan and the new MR.

munchkin

I was just at Target and saw all those, plus the brown (Wilkes) Nautilus, a Symphony, a gorgeous Grace NBB (it was black with butterflies), a Cosco NBB (it had the same squares/print as the Scenera, but in a different color) and a cute Snugride in pink with butterflies. No Britax seats were on display :(.

The clearance seats are only 30% and one Marathon left, a couple Comfortsports, 4 girly turbos, and 2 EFTA.

luvsviola

Darn...I went to my Targets and they have done nothing, nor is anything on sale but the Eddie Bauer.

I want a True Fit, but the DOM of the only one there was 4/08, and it wasn't on sale at all. :(

So not all Targets are having a sale.

munchkin

Ok, I lied :eek:. The snugride and the NBB from Graco are both dark brown with flowers (I think pink and green). They are really cute and match. There are also 2 new Turboboosters, the girly one looks Hannah Montanaish (says Rock On, etc.) the boy one is called "Let's Go" and has airplanes inside circles in greens and orange. The new Comfortsport is the butterflies.

And the new AMP booster was there.

I made another post but thought I would post here too.

Shorewood, IL target has marathons(the black one) for 139.00. They had 5 of them.

It was so hard to pass them up. I could of cried.

I used to work at target this is what they do to salvage them out.

Displays: Garbage compacter

Ones that are in boxes: Goodwill

Maedze

cover and all? Thats just wrong. :mad:

No...I don't think so. What are they going to do with the covers :confused:

Target does not sell display models and labels each display model cover with a sewn-on label that indicates as such. I wouldn't want to see those seats sold or given away as 'freebies' and I appreciate that Target has a firm policy on that compared to say, BRU :twocents:

U

Unregistered

My Target had a Britax Marathon for 197. Too bad I can't afford it now. I'm looking at getting a Radian, too when we can afford it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC