Some 2nd Birthday pictures!

SPJ&E

Today was Pacey's 2nd birthday and Joshua's 8-month birthday! I wanted to share a few pictures with you! As you know, it'll only let me post 3 pictures at a time...so I'll post them separately!

Joshie with Mommaw
DSCN4716.jpg

After eating the icing off of the cake topper
DSCN4727.jpg

I can't wait to play with this!
DSCN4769.jpg

ADS

SPJ&E

Yummy cake!
DSCN4783.jpg

Ready to go home with my new shoes on!
DSCN4785.jpg

Trying out my big birthday presents (toddler bed and bedding)
DSCN4789.jpg

SPJ&E

I'll take that candy cane!
DSCN4801.jpg

Now I'm tired and I'm going to shock my mommy and sleep in my new bed (what kid does this!? he's never slept anywhere but his crib and he just acted like it was no big deal to sleep in this new bed...where did my baby go!?)
DSCN4808.jpg

And I'm out...
DSCN4809.jpg

Thanks for looking at our pictures!!

Dillipop

Too cute! I love the how he just passed out with the hardhat next to him. I am always finding weird things in DS's bed when I check on him before I go to bed. He's gone to bed with trains, trucks, you name it! Kids can be so funny!

LuvBug

how CUUUTE!
DS decided a month or so ago he needed to take his rubber ducky to bed with him every night after bath. So I had to get him one just for bed so his pillow didnt end up wet :p

Lara

TOOOOO Cute!

I like how he sleeps;) . Thats how my dd sleeps in her crib... all sideways and in some weird postion lol. I'm not sure how it can be comfortable, but she dosen't complain.

Shaunam

Very cute! DS turns 2 next month and we're thinking of getting the same bed. He's slept with us since day one and not that I don't love cosleeping, but we're ttc#2 and I think it might get a bit cramped with 4 in a queen. LOL So we're going to try and bribe him with elmo. If that fails though, I guess we'll be buying a king size bed. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC