Will the MR65 fit my daughter?

U

Unregistered

She is 3 yo, 3 ft tall (I think about a ft or so in the torso) and weighs 28 lbs give or take the clothes she wears that day. We are thinking about getting the MR65 since BRU has 15% off this week and they actually have a lower price than Wal-Mart (I was really shocked).

We don't have anything but a very small TRU near us and no one has a display anywhere near us so seeing it in person is out of the question.

Based on the measurements, will she fit? Also, I am hoping to turn her back RF. She has been FF for a very long time but if she will tolerate turning around, I want to give it a shot.

I have already purchased the new SF air protect for our 15 month old and I am pretty sure the hubby won't go for ordering another one of those!

ADS
U

Unregistered

Thanks! I'm not too sure how she will like being turned around but she may surprise me. It wouldn't be the first time!

Mommy0608

What seat is she in now?

If she outgrows the MyRide by height before you want to turn her back FF, then switch seats with the baby... put her in the Safety 1st seat, and baby in the MyRide. The Safety 1st seat has a much taller shell. :twocents:

U

Unregistered

She is just in a cosco high back booster with a harness. It is one of those "if I knew then what I know now" situations. She has been FF since right before she was 1 (I know, terrible but I really didn't know any better when it came to the real reasons that they need to be RF).

She is a tiny thing so I imagine we would get some use out of it RF and flip her around and keep her harnessed in it FF for quite awhile.

That is a really good idea about switching the seats if I need to.

Thanks.

Mommy0608

Oh, okay. What matters is that you know now, and are doing what you can to keep your kiddos safe. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC