Alma MyRide is here

Maedze

Cover is lovely, much nicer than the listing. Purple is bright but not flourescent. The pinks in the center are very mellow and the pattern on the pink is vines, butterflies and birds, sort of an Asian feel to it. Cover is very soft but not plush.

ADS

Maedze

I'll take pictures in a bit. Also...looks like they fixed the cover issue. This cover is broader than the Edgemont in the shoulders and the elastic wraps over the edges quite deeply. It won't slip off.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'll take pictures in a bit. Also...looks like they fixed the cover issue. This cover is broader than the Edgemont in the shoulders and the elastic wraps over the edges quite deeply. It won't slip off.

Is the Edgemont the one in your siggy picture? That's the one we have but I never can remember what it's called. We've had the same issue with the elastic - it's not an actual problem, really, but at 3.5, DD insists on climbing in and out of the seat by herself, so the side of the cover gets quite a bit of rubbing, etc. I might consider getting a new cover if it seems that they've fixed it.

(OK, I probably won't get a new cover, considering that I don't even know how much I'll be able to use this seat once DD2 arrives, since we have to get 3-across, but I like to think about a new cover. :p)

2BunniesMommy

Soooo pretty! I am loving it! To buy or not to buy, that is the question. When posed the question to DH, he rolled his eyes...

Thanks so much for the pics!

Laurette

OoOoO, I think I like it! Where is this one suposed to be sold? When will it be in the stores? I want to see it in person and feel it too. You said the center fabric is not plush, is it smooth, cotton maybe?

Maedze

No it's soft...almost like an old flannel pajama that doesn't have the fluffy anymore, just the softness.

Judi, hello, I am drinking here. If I keep taking pictures and uploading them, I am going to hurt myself.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm a little disappointed. I thought it was more of an eggplant with subtle pink accents. Instead, it looks like standard purple and pink. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC