4 year old in Monterey

adamsmommy

Thanks for everyones help in picking it out. Here is a pic

booster001.jpg

Belt is a little loose, but we were in a hurry. So far we love it. He loves it. Wants to use it full-time, but for now, it is just a spare. Not sure how much longer he will last in the Radian. He is at the top slots now. I can't believe how huge my 4 year old is.:(

ADS

Maedze

It might be the angle of the photo but the lap belt looks a titch high. Did you try intentionally laying it on his lap and then tightening?

adamsmommy

It is high. It was pretty loose. I was just throwing him in the car to get a pic. We picked up cookies while picking up the booster and that is all he was thinking of.:p

adamsmommy

Thanks. I am still in shock at how well this huge booster fits my 4 year old. Luckily, he is one that sits almost completely still in the car. He is frozen on the dvd player.

adamsmommy

What a handsome boy! He looks great in his Monterey, perfect fit :thumbsup: Good job Mama!

Aww, thanks.:D

I have to say, the more I look at this seat, the more I love it. Adam is alot of torso, and this is going to last so long. Plus, having the deep seat, he says it is much better than the Turbo.

ginny4

it appears that the shoulder guide seems a bit too low, like his shoulders are gonna hit the guide if he leaned to the side. try raising it up a notch?

Isca

Thank you so much for posting this!

My just turned 4 year old is also on the last slot of his Radian, he is 56 pds, 44 inch tall and has a torso of 17.25inches. I was looking at this seat for his booster and it looks great.

I love how the seat seems to cradle him in place, specially around the head.

adamsmommy

it appears that the shoulder guide seems a bit too low, like his shoulders are gonna hit the guide if he leaned to the side. try raising it up a notch?

The second pic I am leaning down more. The first pic is more accurate.:thumbsup: It was hard trying to manuver and get a clear pic.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC