Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Size 10 Girls' Clothes

Dd is in need of modest casual and dressy dresses. (As defined by having a skirt that reaches the knees and has sleeves or would look fine with a shirt underneath.) She also needs pants, preferably soft like nice sweats or leggings. She wears size 10.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Size 10 Girls' Clothes

For pants, my dd (also 10) likes this type. There are other colors, as well.

How big is your dd? I know you said size 10, but my dd wears size 10 for some things and size 12 for others. Her long-sleeved jersey dresses from Gymboree that I got this past winter (mega sale - my first Gymbo things lol) are actually size 12, but go just past her knees. I actually prefer her Lands' End dresses, which are the same style, but longer (mid-calf). If you'd be interested in the Gymbo ones, since she can't wear them this winter, we could figure something out. If not, no biggy, I just thought of it while writing this post, actually (originally just posting about the WM pants, thinking I had nothing to swap/sell, since my dd is also 10 lol).
    Amy Expired (need to recert!) CPST & Mom to 8 great kids, 3 in a seatbelt, 5 in seats

Oh, phooey, Christine. Whyyyy didn't you post this like 2 weeks ago, when I had bags and bags of size 10-13 Clothes
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

I just dropped tons of size 10's off today at a big consignment sale...lots of long skirts and dresses...if they dont' sell - I will email you...