In Search Of Size 10 Girls' Clothes

christineka

Dd is in need of modest casual and dressy dresses. (As defined by having a skirt that reaches the knees and has sleeves or would look fine with a shirt underneath.) She also needs pants, preferably soft like nice sweats or leggings. She wears size 10.

ADS

lynsgirl

For pants, my dd (also 10) likes this type. There are other colors, as well.

How big is your dd? I know you said size 10, but my dd wears size 10 for some things and size 12 for others. Her long-sleeved jersey dresses from Gymboree that I got this past winter (mega sale - my first Gymbo things lol) are actually size 12, but go just past her knees. I actually prefer her Lands' End dresses, which are the same style, but longer (mid-calf). If you'd be interested in the Gymbo ones, since she can't wear them this winter, we could figure something out. :) If not, no biggy, I just thought of it while writing this post, actually (originally just posting about the WM pants, thinking I had nothing to swap/sell, since my dd is also 10 lol).

carolinamom

I just dropped tons of size 10's off today at a big consignment sale...lots of long skirts and dresses...if they dont' sell - I will email you...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC