Keyfit 30

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
To anyone on the fence about the Keyfit 30...let me push you over the edge. I got one this weekend and one of my 2yr old twins insisted on sitting it...and much to my amazement....HE FITS. He's 25lbs and 32" or so...and he has over 1" of hard shell above his head. His twin brother, who is quite a bit bigger, does not fit. LOL But then, he's a moose compared to his brother.

I'm thoroughly impressed with the seat. Piece of cake to install, it's light, it's beautiful...it seems to have anti-rebound with how it installed...I couldn't lift the base into the vehicle seat back and that is a HUGE factor for me.

I'm smitten. :love:

ADS

Mommy2Marcus

Nice! I am pondering infant seats for when I get pregnant again! I know I want a 30lb one at least, just not sure what seat. I am hoping to be pregnant by the end of this year or at the very latest April of next year. So....who knows what will be out by then. However I have been thinking about the KF30!

ookpix

Oh, the KF30 is an amazing seat! I have had several newborns - some really tiny ones - and they fit in it GREAT! It also fits my 19mo, and even my 2.5yo nephew! It is a very lite seat, easy to install, and not a wide seat (as far as carriers go). It is similar to the SnugRide in weight and size, which is the lightest weight seat I have found. I have also used the SS1 which doesn't fit newborns as well, is LOTS heavier and tons bigger. I LOVE my KF

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC