For Sale Polka Dot Squeaky Shoes size 24/8

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Directly purchsed from Sherry's Place in Guangzhou, China in March 2008. There are 4 pairs. They are all marked "leather uppers, rubber sole" and are size 24/8. I only have 3 pairs of the squeakers (they are removeable and can be switched from pair to pair), so let me know if you want squeaks or not when you PM or reply to this message.
View attachment 4758
Green with bright pink polka dots. Very light sole wear, tiny bit of toe wear and a little discoloration in the grooves of the leather. $6
View attachment 4759
Brown with pink polka dots. Very light sole wear and a little toe wear right at the seam between the rubber sole and leather upper. $6
View attachment 4760
Navy with pink polka dots. Very light sole wear and some toe wear right at the seam between the rubber sole and leather upper. $6

Last edited:
ADS

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
here is the 4th pair, red with white polka dots. The velcro came off of these and I sewed it back on, but they are very nice other than that. $5

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
They are all size 8. I will charge actual shipping, just PM me your zip code and I will get the price. If you don't mind them shipped in a tyvek envelope, shipping should be pretty cheap.

LuvMyGirls

I got the shoes yesterday, and my daughter loves them all. She was so excited! She wore the red ones with a red outfit yesterday and the green ones to church with a green, light pink and hot pink ladybug dress this morning. They matched perfectly. I'm loving them all. Thanks!

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Oh good! I am so glad another little girl loves them - I had a hard time parting with them and my daughter would still be squishing her feet in them if I let her!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC