Baby Update

Lea_Ontario

After a slow start, baby has arrived.

I'm typing one-handed right now, so this will be short.

After a 10-hour labour, baby Bear made his arrival.

He joined us in our living room, in a pool of water, surrounded by his older siblings, our doula, mama, and daddy. Yes, once again - the midwife was missing, and not planned like that (pager problems).

He is 9lbs 2oz and 21 inches long.

Mama has a small tear, but not enough to need stitches.

Last edited:
ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics! How are the kids taking everything?

Splash

Yay! Welcome to the world Wyatt! Glad that everything went as planned, minus the midwife of course!

LuvBug

Awesome! I cantbelieve He is here! And wow! no wonder you were so big, big baby! Of course I cant wait until we get carseat shots lol!
Get some rest.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Congratulations!!!! :D :D

I am glad to hear everything went well. I hope Owen and Heather are adjusting to their new roles!

Congratulations!!!

A friend of mine also just named her baby boy (born a couple weeks ago) Wyatt. Nice name! :)

lovinwaves

That's awesome that you had a home birth. Wow, big boy he was. I had a 9pound 2oz boy also. It feels alot different giving birth to a 7 pound baby, that's for sure.

Enjoy every moment of him...;)

skaterbabs

yeah, CJ was 9 lbs 6 oz. After him, Gregory (7 lbs 11 oz) and Joyjoy (7 lbs 12 oz) were a breeze! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC