*new* Recaro G2

ADS

firemomof3

No, the weight limits have stayed the same; 35lbs. rf and 70lbs. ff
But looking at it, I don't see anything different? I'm hoping someone can clue us in as to why its so expensive!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I don't know. They made a big hype but nothing but the colors looks different to me. I guess we'll have to see what people say when someone gets to try one.

I know someone linked a lower RF weight limit, it may have been a typo that's since been corrected.

Spam

Hopefully they fixed all the recall issues and according to their site http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=6089&L=2

The all NEW and fabulous RECARO Signo G2

New Shoulder belt lock-off
New Latch Bar design
New Latch System no longer has to switch sides
New Harness holder pockets
Improved shoulder pads

The como comes in better color options imo.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I don't know. They made a big hype but nothing but the colors looks different to me. I guess we'll have to see what people say when someone gets to try one.

I know someone linked a lower RF weight limit, it may have been a typo that's since been corrected.

It was a retailer's typo, and there's no actual change in the RF weight limit.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

I saw they said they "redesigned" the FF "belt guides" but i am wondering if they'll actually work as lockoffs...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC