Leg room in TF pic

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The question comes up pretty often, so I thought that I'd share it. Hopefully this displays properly when you click the link. :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3039417&l=88d9468185&id=725318326

There's a whole bunch of child safety seat related pictures in my album here too including when Jillian was rf'ing in the TF. I know one of the pic's I had posted on here, but I'm not sure about the other. Thought I'd share since I know we all like looking at pictures of kids in seats. :thumbsup: (Though admittedly not all of the pic's in this album are kids in seats, some are just specific parts of seats.)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16430&id=725318326&l=bc417f36c4

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Or if your kid has freakishly long (4t pants too short at age 3.5...) legs, this might be what you'd see, lol. Note that Jonas is a year younger and yet at the same harness position as Leah. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5388.jpg
    IMG_5388.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5386.jpg
    IMG_5386.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 24

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Or if your kid has freakishly long (4t pants too short at age 3.5...) legs, this might be what you'd see, lol. Note that Jonas is a year younger and yet at the same harness position as Leah. :)

:p Yep, my tall torso'd boy. Don't you just love that L had enough room to cross her legs in the seat? Dd used to semi-cross and rest her knees on the sides of it. She actually fit in the seat almost exactly like Leah when she used it briefly right before and after her 4th birthday. :love:

sunnyflower417

my 2.5 year old sat on my lap and was very excited to see his seat on the computer! He made me look at them twice! Great pictures!

babygirlsmom1005

LOL that is what my almost 4 year old daughter looks like - all legs, on the 2nd slots for RF'ing (15-16 inch torso) and legs all over the place LOL

AllieCanada

I just bought a TF to turn DD1 back RF'ing and I LOVE the leg room that she has in it. She has more than enough room to cross her legs if she wants. She has told me that she's more comfortable in her TF than she was in her GN. I regret not buying it earlier for her but I didn't know her weight gain would slow down as much as it did.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC