Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Canopy for Chicco Trevi Stroller

I have the Chicco Trevi stroller and the canopy doesn't really protect the baby from the sun. Is it possible to buy an extended canopy that I can attach to the Trevi? Recomendations would be appreciated.

My baby has eczema so I want a canopy that would provide a good cover and can hold up against the wind near the beach.

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: Canopy for Chicco Trevi Stroller

I use a Protect-a-Bub on one of my strollers and a Kiddopotamus Ray Shade on the other. They work very well and are available in lots of colors (well, at least the Protect-a-Bub is. I think the Ray Shade is only available in navy or black).

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Re: Canopy for Chicco Trevi Stroller

Thanks, out of the two which one would you recomend?

I see the Ray Shade can be lowered a lot, almost to cover the entire seat. Is the protect-a-bub the same?