Bought a mirror today

sunnyflower417

So I have been dealing with a car seat Houdini! Today on my way to Walmart he got the harness of his shoulders and I could not find a safe place to pull over. I was so scared! So I decided to buy a RFing mirror. I think having the mirror in front of him is safer than the alternative. I had flashes of an accident for those 3 or 4 mins I couldn't pull over. He did put the harness on his shoulders again but the clip wasn't positioned correctly. He is 2.5 yrs and 27 lbs RF in a TF. Already I have caught him twice in the 15 min ride home! I tried to put it on the seat next to him but I couldn't get him in view. I hope he gets over this stage quickly!

ADS

momof3monkeys

So I have been dealing with a car seat Houdini! Today on my way to Walmart he got the harness of his shoulders and I could not find a safe place to pull over. I was so scared! So I decided to buy a RFing mirror. I think having the mirror in front of him is safer than the alternative. I had flashes of an accident for those 3 or 4 mins I couldn't pull over. He did put the harness on his shoulders again but the clip wasn't positioned correctly. He is 2.5 yrs and 27 lbs RF in a TF. Already I have caught him twice in the 15 min ride home! I tried to put it on the seat next to him but I couldn't get him in view. I hope he gets over this stage quickly!

i too have a hoodini. i recently just turned him rfing again hes 21 mo just and yea i need a mirror, im in a conversion van and cannot reach him nor can any of his sibs. which one did u find that you thought was "safest" is there such a thing i dont know but are there better choices than others. we had one when he was little but it went down in the basement and got stepped on and cracked so in the garbage it went. how are u attaching it?

sunnyflower417

i too have a Houdini. i recently just turned him rfing again hes 21 mo just and yea i need a mirror, I'm in a conversion van and cannot reach him nor can any of his sibs. which one did u find that you thought was "safest" is there such a thing i don't know but are there better choices than others. we had one when he was little but it went down in the basement and got stepped on and cracked so in the garbage it went. how are u attaching it?

I found it at Walmart and it actually attach's to the head rest with (I don't know what the real name is) the buckles like in the shopping cart and table boosters. It's fairly soft and it pivots to give you a decent view. I only want to see the chest clip! He was too funny, making all kind faces and funny noises! I do have to move the seat over, the mirror is blocking my rear view.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC