todays target car seat pics

0715090952a.jpg

first Julianna sat in the nautilus and LOVED it
0715090952.jpg

I could not believe how much room she has in it, if she was not already 60 lbs she would be getting one

next Fiona sat in the ETA, I love the ETA, LOVE it, have yet to get one cause of the 50 lb limit, but I am always tempted to grab one
0715090943a.jpg

she doesn't have much room rfing as you can see

ADS

Maedze

She looks to me like she's got two or three inches rearfacing...at least another year by height I'd say!

NannyMom

Wow, it does look like she has alot of room in the GN. Is that the 2nd from top harness slot by her shoulder? Is it above or below her shoulder? I'm curious to see how she'd fit with it installed in the car :whistle:

Wow, it does look like she has alot of room in the GN. Is that the 2nd from top harness slot by her shoulder? Is it above or below her shoulder? I'm curious to see how she'd fit with it installed in the car :whistle:

I know right! I am shocked, she is over the top slots on her radian installed! her shoulder is just above the second slot. I am shocked, if only she wasn't so close on the weight limit, she looks to have more room in the GN than in the FN..Why cant GN make an 80 lb limit? even 70?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC