Britany Spears... again....

ADS

scatterbunny

He's so small-looking in that seat. :( I can just picture his little face smashing into that shield during a crash. Ugh.

When is it going to become mainstream to RF to 2-3 years old/30-35 pounds? I mean, that information has been floating around, mostly online, for years now. What is it going to take for it to become accepted by the masses?

LuvBug

he would get such bad shield slap in that seat and probably would fracture a few facial bones

And where is the new baby in all her recent action?

scatterbunny

Yeah, and what makes me so bitter about it is that the stars should easily have access to all this information. More so than many blue-collar families, who many times don't have internet access. They're just so "busy" they have no time to deal with it, I guess.

LuvBug

well I think it is that we(in general) need to go to them because they obviously arent looking(and I think the majority of parents arent looking online, just baby books, doctor, or friends). But they are the hardest to get to with their filters and screeners and bodyguards, ect...

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Ugh. She's worth how much and she buys a $40 seat and uses it incorrectly??? Not that she's wearing her seatbelt herself..... Can't buy intelligence, apparently. Nor the ability to buy people's wisdom who are intelligent.

Plus there's a really creepy guy behind her in that third photo. Ewwww. Don't know who he is, but he looks nasty.

Wendy

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Ugh. I'll take everyone's word for it and not seek out her latest carseat miscue photos. I so do not need to bump into into some of the other, umm, more notorious recent ones taken of her. :eek: I do wonder what carseat she's using for her new baby, and sure hope the baby doesn't end up using the OHS seat. :(

ccjones

Ugh. I'll take everyone's word for it and not seek out her latest carseat miscue photos. I so do not need to bump into into some of the other, umm, more notorious recent ones taken of her. :eek: I do wonder what carseat she's using for her new baby, and sure hope the baby doesn't end up using the OHS seat. :(

I don't blame you, I happened to come across those "other" pics of Britney while at work and had to hurry up and close the browser window! LMAO I saw a pic of Britney in last week's issue of US Weekly, and she was leaving BRU with some dude, and he was carrying a box with a Combi Connection infant carseat. The caption on the photo said it was for her 2nd son.

I totally agree with everyone's assessment, but I do wonder something. She has her own private jet, and I'm sure her kids don't have stay in their carseats on their own personal airplane, so maybe she just doesn't take their carsesats with her, and relies on people to provide carseats for her when she flies into other cities?

Splash

Brit is a Cosco girl, we've always known that, right?
Her ex husband's other kids have been in Cosco boosters and combination seats, and her stroller was from a Cosco travel system. Come ON, isn't the stroller the reason celebs have babies? And she picks a Cosco?
I am not a fan and don't go looking for pictures of her mind you. These are just ones I've happened to see.
And even IF she is relying on others for seats (which is so stupid. How hard is it to throw a seat in your private jet and leave it there until needed?) she could at least install and use the thing correctly!

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
No kidding! and Maybe Cosco is sending her these things and paying her to be seen with them??? I cant see why anyone would want cosco junk! I have only ever had two things of theres and they sucked!

Clarissa

lovinwaves

Because someone has money doesn't mean they have class or intelligence, or the desire to have......:(

Hollywood plus money does not equal Class

mominabigtruck

Did you see where when she got in trouble the first time for not using a seat they showed her leaving bru with a cosco infant seat for him. Like those aren't the cheapest seats out there! Here I am scrapping by but my kids still have nicer seats then that.

lovinwaves

What I don't understand is how after using a Britax she would go back to another cheaper brand without the bells and whistles. Maybe she is really conservative with her money.....

Simplysomething

No kidding! and Maybe Cosco is sending her these things and paying her to be seen with them??? I cant see why anyone would want cosco junk! I have only ever had two things of theres and they sucked!

Clarissa

FWIW, the 5pt scenera isn't a bad seat. And at my walmart the OHS costs at least 20 dollars more than the 5pt.

Still, you'd expect her to at least use Graco. lol (I mean, for us poor folks, I think the heirarchy of expensive to cheap has Graco at the top and Cosco at the bottom. With Evenflo in the middle. But Britax doesn't exist).

scatterbunny

Isn't that the truth! :D Until I came to this board needing advice when Hayley outgrew her Alpha Omega by height at 2.5 years old, 38 inches tall and 33 pounds I hadn't even heard of Britax, or Recaro, or Combi (at least not in relation to carseats, I vaguely knew they did strollers). I thought Graco, Century, Evenflo and Cosco were IT, and I thought I had made such a wise purchase in the "only seat you'll ever need". :rolleyes:

lovinwaves

Isn't that the truth! :D Until I came to this board needing advice when Hayley outgrew her Alpha Omega by height at 2.5 years old, 38 inches tall and 33 pounds I hadn't even heard of Britax, or Recaro, or Combi (at least not in relation to carseats, I vaguely knew they did strollers). I thought Graco, Century, Evenflo and Cosco were IT, and I thought I had made such a wise purchase in the "only seat you'll ever need". :rolleyes:

LOL!! THat is exactly what I thought too!! I thought we were going "Top of the Line" by getting a Graco. I did like my Graco but I never even looked at the Peg, Britax, or Combi Infant seats. I just thought they were overpriced "name brand" seats that were no better than the Graco. I was told however to steer clear of anything Cosco, and the Evenflo's were just a step up.

Yoshi

Evenflo has WEIRD strollers, too- there's one that has this "bar" in front that is where the infant seat clips to and it is just a plastic bar- no tray, and the bar looks like something is just missing, like a piece was broken off and discarded. It is the strangest looking sight- for goodness sakes, give the kid a tray at least!!! I had several Graco strollers and seats and was always happy with the product itself- just all their stuff never lasts growth-wise. Sorry if I've offended any Evenflo stroller owners!:eek:

Morganthe

LOL -- I had an Evenflo system and thought it was better than the Gracos since it had a 5pt and all I could find from Graco was 3pt harnesses. My daughter was such a rolled up munchkin when she was an infant, she looked as rounded as a hedgehog. I was worried that she'd pop out of a 3pt.

The stroller had the bare bar that you're referring to, but there was an included tray that clipped on if you didn't have the infant seat on it. I LOVED the huge basket and we appreciated the system while she was in the infant seat. Stroller was much taller than the Gracos -- which was very important to us since I have long legs and dh is tall with back problems. I used it a couple of times with the stroller alone and I found it irritatingly limited to store use. Lightweight and too tall without the infant carrier. Sold the whole system and then became a stroller addict for a while.

Now, I'm content with a Silver Cross Mini for little trips and a Quinny Speedi for cross country... unfortunately, I don't use them as often anymore since there's nowhere I can go that has walking for any distance that I feel comfortable at. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC