I'm so glad DD still has room in her RA for now...

hsjwmom

I had 100% planned to get a TF ARB for her when she outgrew the RA rfing. That was before three other seat with a 40# rfing limit came out. And before I saw the two cover choices for the ARB. Blech. If Learning Curve upped the rfing limit on the ARB, there would be no question, I would get a TF. (oogly cover and all :p) The way things stand now, I have no idea what seat I'll get dd when she outgrows her RA. Thank goodness she is such a peanut!

ADS

autumnlily

Gotta love having a peanut-sized child! I love our RA and easily see my girls (or at least Grace) fitting until she is 24 months old or so. I know it's not common for many others to get an extended use RF... I'm just glad it works out for us!

Who knows what else will be available before your little one is too big to RF in her RA... and what yummy covers will be out too!

abigaylebelle

I too am glad to have a small enough child to ERF in the roundabout. I have no idea really what seat we'll get when he finally outgrows it. I guess these little toddlers prove that the roundabout really does fill a niche.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC