When does the Hipmonkey sale end?(15% off)

ADS

Holly

Shoot! I'd like to get one, but not until August or September, whenever it is that Josh can sit up on his own so it won't be a pain to have him in the shopping cart basket instead of the keyfit.

Cryssy Jane

When I ordered my XT last week it said it was good until December 2009.

15% off 15 % off order
Valid from: 2/19/2009 - 12/31/2009

That's what it said on my order form.

wyomommyx3

I was told at least until the 24th, thought they *may* extend it. This was via email :)

I'm hoping they extend it too... I need a seat, but not until Sept ;P

4boysmom

When I ordered my XT last week it said it was good until December 2009.

15% off 15 % off order
Valid from: 2/19/2009 - 12/31/2009

That's what it said on my order form.

yeah that... I need some clarification on this one! I should get one fairly asap but there is a HUGE diff between expiring 10 days from now and 5.5 mo from now... guess I am trying to squeeze the best DOM I can get and still have the seats in a decent time to be able to test fit :whistle: oh and get my 2.5 yo rfing again for a few months :)

Ok, I think I will e-mail them. If it is good till September/November/December. I can wait a few weeks then. Just found out we need hard wood floors first(thanks to michael's allergy to dogs and cats we just found out about). Our carpets are disgusting.

Cryssy Jane

Just letting you know all of their radians are backordered. I ordered mine a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten an email saying it was shipped. The only one they had in stock was the Malibu XT.

ljerant

FYI if still out of stock at Hipmonkey, Goore's has them on sale from 7/17 - 8/2. $189.99 for the 65 $219.99 for the 80 and $249.99 for the xt. I was just told they have all colors in stock of the xt. I am going to go get one first thing in the am;->

mouse243

CPS Technician
I emailed hipmonkey yesterday and they said they were finally shipped the RN65's a few days ago and they are hoping they recieve them today. She also said I could cancel my order if they didn't come in time for me.

Cryssy Jane

I emailed hipmonkey yesterday and they said they were finally shipped the RN65's a few days ago and they are hoping they recieve them today. She also said I could cancel my order if they didn't come in time for me.

eh that still doesn't help me... i ordered an xt a week and a half ago. We're stuck at the house or walking distance until it comes... grrr I hate back orders.

frugalmom

I hate backorders too. I ordered one from Hipmonkey a week ago. They do have the mailibu xt in stock. That is the one that I was going to get. Nuts if I had gotten that one I would have it by now.

I am trying now to find the best deal some place else and cancel my order.

saw this on SD

I am wondering if this really works

Radian 80 (or other Radian) Car Seat - $175 + $17 CB!
Okay My total for Radian 80 + Pack of diapers was $175 and I will get $17 cash back!!!!

(Note - this car seat retails for $249)

Here's what to do!

Go to bing.com/cashback

Search for Radian 80 (or 65 if you would rather)

Click on the one you want, and choose Diapers.com

Add the one you want to the cart.

Then call diapers.com.

I told them I wanted to order online.

Tell them you want to price match to babycatalog.com

Give them the additional coupon code for babycatalog.com - BCSV10

The will apply the differences as a coupon to your account. ($20 - Making it $198)

Wait a minute, then go back to your diapers.com account and add a cheap pack of diapers.

Add code for 10% from diapers.com - I did PLUS10PCT, I think there are others.

Then add coupon MIRACLE

You will also get 10% cashback from bing.com usually it takes 60 days and 2 days to show in your account.

Radian 65 ==
$170.99 at Baby Catalog + 6.99 pack of diapers = 178 - 10% = 171 - 10 = $160 shipped + 16 CB

***EDIT**** Cashback apparently is hit or miss when using a coupon. Supposedly you will not get the cashback if you use a coupon, but there have been many examples of people still getting the cashback when using a coupon - so just a fair warning, you may not qualify for the bing cashback

punkinann

I just tried this, according to the instructions given.

Because babycatalog.com is now giving away a free radian travel bag with the radian car seats, I got a radian 65 + travel bag for $150.

We'll see if the bing cashback comes back.

Jeanne

4boysmom

I got my shipping notice a few hours ago for the xt in nassau :thumbsup: now just hoping they aren't too fast and deliver this w/e, when we are out of town.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i looked through the posts, sorry if i missed it, but did anyone actually figure out when it ends?? i know the coupon code thing says 12/09, but do we know if that is true?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC