For Sale Any interest in boys Gymbo? sizes 18-24, 2t, 5, 6

TXDani

Senior Community Member
****ETA: Adding 18-24 months and 2T items as my previous buyer fell through****see end of post

Please post here if you want anything and then send me a PM to arrange payment.

10% discount to anyone who buys 5 or more items.

No shipping fee will be over $6....even if you buy bulky stuff your shipping will not be over $6...for just a couple item expect it to be around $2-$3

Feel free to make an offer if you think the price is too high but you want the item.

If you buy more than 10 items I will ship for free.

I need this stuff gone ASAP! I have more but it isn't here at my "selling table" so I might add stuff or if I have more from a line you buy I'll let you know if I come across something else to go with it.

!!!!!THERE ARE LOTS MORE PICTURES BELOW AT THE END OF THE TREAD THAT I ADDED!!!!

ADDING PICS AND PRICES
These prices do not include shipping so once I know how much you are buying I will give you a shipping total...I can ship cheap so don't worry about it being high.

ALL STUFF IS GYMBOREE (except one pair of pants which is noted with the correct brand)
GLOBAL SURF:
T-shirt size 5 has two of those "grease" spots that appear sometimes after washing. I haven't worked on getting them out. The shorts are also a size 5 and have some slight fading but no rips, spots or stains of any sort. $8 for both
Gymbobigboys028.jpg

CONSTRUCTION LINE:
Short sleeved button up. Size 5. EUC no issues at all. $7
Gymbobigboys027.jpg

Khaki shorts size 5. Hardly worn but they have a small (1/4") black mark next to the zipper but it was covered with the shirt when my son wore them. $4
Gymbobigboys010.jpg

001-1.jpg

These 3 t-shirts and the sweatshirt are in play condition. I normally wouldn't try to sell them but they go so well with the shorts and shirt above that if someone buys those they might want these for cheap.
Sweatshirt(size 4) shows some fading and has two of those dang grease spots on it near the zipper. The blue t-shirt (size 4)has some black marks on the bottom, the orange t-shirt (size 4) has no spots but shows some fading and some crackling on the screen print and the white one (size 4) has some dirt spots on the tummy(they might easily come out) $10 FOR ALL FOUR SHIRTS
002-2.jpg

LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
Plaid shorts in GUC size 5...has wear spots on tush with light brown discoloration but still has tons of life left. $4
Gymbobigboys026.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Ok I will get some pics for y'all!

A cousin of mine has all the 18-24 months and 2t stuff pending and is supposed to come buy it tomorrow...if that falls through I'll post those too.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
ARCTIC ADVENTURE

VGUC knit hat size 2T-5T $4. ****SOLD****
Gymbobigboys012.jpg

Some slight pilling although it was only washed twice. Size 5. $7
Gymbobigboys023.jpg

EUC size 5...normal sweater fuzz but nothing else. $9
Gymbobigboys020.jpg

EUC size 5...I *think* this is from AA if not it totally goes with it. $8
Gymbobigboys013.jpg

EUC size S (5-6) $11
Gymbobigboys007.jpg

EUC size 5 $9
Gymbobigboys008.jpg

This pair is in EUC size 5, don't think it is from AA but it looks just like the ones that are so I am putting them here. $9
Gymbobigboys021.jpg

This pair is in play condition...the only issue is a small tear near the knee. Size 6 $4
Gymbobigboys017.jpg

Last edited:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
These are all misc lines that I don't know off the top of my head.:eek:

EUC jeans, size 5slim. $9**PENDING***
Gymbobigboys019.jpg

EUC cowboy sweatshirt, purchase in wrong size..never worn but washed twice to try to shrink it...didn't work. Size XS 3-4. $8
Gymbobigboys018.jpg

EUC size 5 shorts $5
Gymbobigboys016.jpg

VGUC size 3T "Let it Snow" long sleeved shirt. $4
Gymbobigboys025.jpg

EUC "the dog ate my homework" long sleeved t. Size 5. $6
Gymbobigboys014.jpg

GUC camo sweatshirt size 5T. Very slight fading and piling. $5
Gymbobigboys009.jpg

GUC black jeans size 6. $5
Gymbobigboys006.jpg

VGUC Old Navy khaki pants size 5. $4
Gymbobigboys015.jpg

Last edited:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
****18-24 months and 2T(will be adding more later today)****

Pumpkin Patch brown/orange zip up hoody size 2. Sooo cute...Has some fading but that is how PP is with their clothes...they don't come bright so they look a little faded off the rack. GUC $4

Old Navy white zip up track jacket. Size 18-24 months worn once. EUC $2

Pumpkin Patch yellow "truck" long sleeved t-shirt. GUC. Size 2. $2

Old Navy red zip up hoody size 18-24 months. GUC typical ON fading. $2

Old Navy size 18-24 months blue/lt blue stripped hoody. Super cute but shows a lot of fade after just a couple washes...typical Old Navy wear. $2

Gymbo18-242t002.jpg

Gymboree Surf Camp orange sweatshirt sized 18-24 months EUC. Matching swim trunks also in EUC size 18-24 months. $6 both pieces.***PENDING***
Gymbo18-242t003.jpg

Hurley blue zip up hoody worn once size 18 months (runs big) EUC. Heavy sweatshirt with super cute details. $6

Old Navy jeans 18-24 months. These are in good condition but the knees show some wear...no holes or stains. $2
Gymbo18-242t004.jpg

***PLAID PAIR SOLD***Gymboree 18-24 months for both pairs of shorts which were both EUC. $3 each.

Last edited:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Both Gymboree

The Lifeguard set is 18-24 months. Shorts are in VGUC $3 and the t shirt is in GUC. $2

The Surf set is 2T the shorts are in VGUC $3. The t-shirt has a light stain on it and I will throw it in for free with the shorts.
Gymbo18-242t008.jpg

Blue plaid patchwork shorts 18-24 months EUC $4.

Other plaid shorts have a matching white shirt with coordinating plaid turtle on it. Both EUC and 18-24 months. Shorts $4, t shirt $3.

The Gymmies are shorts and have a couple really light spots down near the crotch but they are very light and it is the same color as the clothes so it is hardly noticeable. They are a little worn and faded. Size 2T but runs small. $2
Gymbo18-242t009.jpg

skipspin

I'll take the Aviator stuff in 4t. (I have some in 24 months, so my boys can coordinate in a few years!) Thanks!

I have to verify my paypal before I can send money because of "extra security measures", but I will try to gather all my ccs and do that tonight. What a pain!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC