pictures of my girls in their seats.....

ADS

Yoshi

The pink showercap pic is adorable!! They are cutie pies:)

I have a question for you though- is your older daughter outgrowing the Roundabout? It looks like her head is well above the shell. Didn't Britax amend their directions on that issue so that the tip of the ears rule is no longer valid- you go by top of head? I thought I read that in someone's post. Maybe someone can clarify.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

scatterbunny

Didn't Britax amend their directions on that issue so that the tip of the ears rule is no longer valid- you go by top of head? I thought I read that in someone's post. Maybe someone can clarify.

Yes, the amended this rule in regard to rear-facing. They used to say a child could rear-face until the tips of the ears went over the top of the seat shell. They changed that. Forward-facing, it is just like all other seats: outgrown by height when either the shoulders go over the top slots OR when the tips of the ears go over the top of the seat shell.

Your girls are cuties!

super_grape

Thanks everyone:) !

Melissa,
The seat cover on the RA is called Flower Power.
The very first Britax I laid eyes on was a RA in Flower Power
and ever since then I have tried to get my hands on one and finally
succeeded:p . It's a really cute cover but I must say I like the Aloha better because it's sooooo soft and cozy!

Yoshieandluke, as Jenny said, that rule was for RFing but she dosen't have much room in the seat by the FF rule either. She's got about an inch and a bit
until she's even with the top slots and her ears are getting closer and closer....I don't know if she'd make it to 4 or not. Darn, now I'm gonna have to buy a new seat:D ....

Holly

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC