NIB NIKON D40x camera body

waterbaby

This is in perfect condition and HTF. Comes with battery and charger, carry strap, USB cable, owner's manual and warranty/registration card.

$350 shipped w/ insurance, OBO.

Here are [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D40X-10-2MP-Digital-Camera/dp/B000O19JF2"]the specs[/ame].

ADS

celtic1885

Question - I have my father's old Nikon F with about 4 different lenses. Do you think they would work on that body? The mirror inside the F is broken and I don't know anyone I trust to take it in order to get it fixed.

waterbaby

Question - I have my father's old Nikon F with about 4 different lenses. Do you think they would work on that body? The mirror inside the F is broken and I don't know anyone I trust to take it in order to get it fixed.

I would certainly think so! I use my "old" lenses from my film camera on the digital all the time. But I can't say for sure because I'm not familiar with the F. If you go to ritzcamera.com or wolfcamera.com, they have live online help and might be able to answer that question for sure. Let me know what they say!

lukensophie

Senior Community Member

One ofe the reasons I bought my Nikon is that all Nikon lenses fit all bodies. HTH!

Karen

Do you still have this? Do you know if an amateur would be able to actually produce decent pictures? Do you have any AF lenses that you would be willing to sell with it?

waterbaby

Do you still have this? Do you know if an amateur would be able to actually produce decent pictures? Do you have any AF lenses that you would be willing to sell with it?

Yes, actually. Still sitting in my closet, boxed up an ready to go.

Unfortunately, I don't have any lenses for sell with it. The ones I have I use... three of which I got on Amazon or eBay for great prices. ;)

I'm an amateur amateur and my pics turn out great! Really, the camera does all the work, unless you want to get fancy-shmancy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC