Three (3) Naked Regents, all pre-advisory!

waterbaby

All SOLD! Thanks! Four (4) Naked Regents, all pre-advisory!

All four seats SOLD! Thanks!

8.6.09: ONE SOLD! Three seats remain available (and yes, I will accept deposits to hold a seat(s) as requested!)

ETA: There are actually four (4) naked Regents... I forgot about one I already have boxed up!

DOMs are 5/9/06, black harnesses, all in EEEEEUC. $100 + shipping, OBO!

I bought these for their covers and the shells have been stored in plastic bags for a few months now while I got my act together to sell them.

Shipping from 27519. We will also be in D.C. a couple of times this summer if someone wants to schedule an exchange.

ETA3: I'm open to trades/credit for Radians, any model (65/80/XT) in pretty much any cover. I'd like at least one post 9/08 DOM for DD3, if possible.

P.S. I will post pictures, if requested - not much to look at, lol. They're in the garage right now and my dad is out there today doing handy-man stuff.

ETA2: PICTURES!!!
These are the seat shells for sale (sans covers, obviously).

Picture613.jpg

And this is the family they are being separated from...
Picture638.jpg

Picture642.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

waterbaby

Re: Four (4) Naked Regents, all pre-advisory!

Sahara doesn't actually look that bad with the black harness. I think I've got pics, I'll have to dig them out.

FYI, the highest shipping quote I've had (from east coast to west coast) is just under $70 with UPS, lowest is $35.

BookMama

Senior Community Member

I bought these for their covers and the shells have been stored in plastic bags for a few months now while I got my act together to sell them.

So the shells themselves have never been used?

CarseatDiva

Jeepers! Maybe I should just get two of them! LOL Then I could sell my MA's & BV's... But I am not sure I like how Coop and Ty fit them.
Naa... I shouldn't!

waterbaby

Jeepers! Maybe I should just get two of them! LOL Then I could sell my MA's & BV's... But I am not sure I like how Coop and Ty fit them.
Naa... I shouldn't!

Oh, but you SHOULD! ;) You wouldn't even need to pay shipping since you're local! :whistle:

CarseatDiva

Oh, but you SHOULD! ;) You wouldn't even need to pay shipping since you're local! :whistle:
For some reason Coop and Ty are horrible when they falls asleep in the Regent!? I let Cooper (Ty was going to but decided not to because he couldn't see the TV as good!) ride in it on the way to the pet food store. Coop and Ty can fall asleep in the Boulevards and wake up happy, but if the ride in the Regents then they are crap-heads forever! LOl Coop is still walking around to house screaming@ LOL And I even stopped at McDonalds and got them happy meals... Ty has almost eaten all of his food, but Coop hasn't even touched his!

Mama!

Just for fun, you should post that pic of alll of the regents together with the covers on. That picture was :eek:

I don't need more regents, but I like to look :whistle:

Mama!

I may wind up needing one of these shells. My hipmonkey order fell through for dd's madison :(:( At least I have her old Madison cover to use.

What are the DOM's on those? I only need about 3 years of use? ish? tops.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC