So...where are the pics???

djma

I figured we would have multiple posts popping up with pics of their newly re-rfng kids in the Radian. :p In order for me to convince DH that DS2's legs won't be "completely squished" (his words...and yes he knows that's not important in the grand sceme of things)...I must have proof!

So lets see those kids in the Radian!! :D Please.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
ROFL! I need to get one. I weighed Leah repeatedly and she hasn't topped 32 pounds in 6 months, so I put her seat back in RF yesterday. She was so excited :D. She's about 40.5 inches tall, with like 4 inches over her head in it...and it's so spacious in my minivan her legs have plenty of room.

djma

I really want to turn DS2 around. He's been FF for about 4 months now. He loves his Signo - and so does DH (I think this is the main hesitation he has about him going back to rfng :rolleyes:). I think he would have tons of room above his head in the radian - and 5 pounds to go too!

skylinphoto

My new XT is coming in the mail and should be here in a few days. My ds is the same age as the OP's kiddo..but, my guy is kinda small. lol.
We have a Signo for my ds as well..and we just switched him into a Cosco Scenera so he can continue to RF. In the Signo..he was crammed in there. No legroom. I'll have to take comparison pics for you. :)

Calleiah

As soon as I find what my DH did with my camera, Ill post you a pic of my 3yr4mo old 34 lb, 42" tall kiddo. :D

xxluckychicxx

When my DS wakes up from his nap I will get some pics.

He's 40in and 36lbs and doesnt look squished at all. He loves riding "backads".

emandbri

Sorry, I'll try really hard to get pictures up next week. My kids start school on thurs so I'm busy trying to get as much summer in as I can in the next 2 days.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Here. Five years one week old. 32.5 pounds (in a 33 pound Radian, which is too old to be retroactively touched). Her legs look really squished, though. LOL

1024886238_c9321f8bf6.jpg

Wendy

jubgulia

DS1 would have to grow another 1/2 in of torso to outgrow the Radian RF. He's only 34 lbs. He has a big head. :p

Cryssy Jane

I'll take pictures of my daycare kiddos tomorrow. Em is 37-39#, she is 5.5. Jill is 3.5, 30
#, and Odin is 17 months, 26#. I think because Em is on the bubble, she may or may not rf for a couple of weeks before she pushes the limit.

edit... wendy, how did you get that radian so upright???

firemomof3

Here is one of my friends kiddos, she is 6y/o 46" tall w/17" torso and 40lbs. exactly. But she was comfy! I do have permission to post her pic.
carseatstuff086.jpg

carseatstuff088.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC