oh, Christmas Tree....

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
You might want to fix that (make it public temporarily) -- if I wanted to I could totally screw up your album ... ya know, delete things & stuff :eek: :eek:

I kinda liked the one where one of the boys is making a big wide mouthed face :p But, maybe not the best choice for the card, LOL

skaterbabs

Oh, I'm not worried. It's not where I store anything important.;) I use my Delphi space for all the important stuff, anyway. Which do you like for a card?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I like the one in your sig & this one
th_tree018.jpg

(mostly because it has Joyjoy in it) :)

skaterbabs

Yeah, the on in my sig turned out really well. Joyjoy was insisting that she be carried, and since Cam had the tree, I had the job of carrying her. :rolleyes: I discovered when I brought the tree in the house that she weighs more than it does. LOL (It's only about 6 ft, and it has a very slim trunk.)

lovinwaves

Rebekah,

I love love love love your siggie picture. I have been meaning to tell you that ;) I think it is super cute, and has sooo much meaning to it! I think you should keep it in the black and white with the soft edges. I know JoyJoy isn't in the photo, but we will just assume she was with mommy help taking the picture..te he :)

Dh, I and the kids just went to get our annual fresh cut tree. That's why I say that photo has so much meaning. This time of year is very special to us. Seeing two boys walk behind their dad carrying the family Christmas tree is priceless to me.:)

skaterbabs

Thanks, that is the one we'll end up using, I think. :) .
HERE is what the finished card looks like...

Cam finally got the lights fixed, so the tree will get decorated today.

beeman

Hey, where's your snow?
Thats a great picture that you chose. Go for it. You could always put a full family pic, or a pic of you and Joyjoy on the inside too!
We've just gone through a week of -20 to -30 C with a foot of snow up here in Saskatchewan, so I am very jealous (sorry about spelling) of your weather for tree cutting!

lovinwaves

I love those cards Rebekah. They sure did turn out pretty! I love the soft edges. I wanted to do photocards this year also, but cringed when I saw the price. We usually send out between 40 and 50 holidays cards, so at $14 for 6 cards isn't exactly in our budget.

Here are some photos of the kids, Grandad, daddy, and me at the christmas tree farm. The tree was as pretty outside uncut as it is in our living room! :) I always hate cutting them down :(

http://www.mforster.photosite.com/~photos/tn/6696369_1024.ts1165250999519.jpg

http://www.mforster.photosite.com/~photos/tn/6697050_1024.ts1165249204293.jpg

http://www.mforster.photosite.com/~photos/tn/6695938_1024.ts1165247312189.jpg

Last edited:

lovinwaves

And oh yeah forgot to mention....We just got an inch+ of ice, and then 15 inches of snow on top of that. One farm town here locally got over 26 inches of snow!! :eek:

skaterbabs

Snow? What's THAT? LOL We rarely get snow, but it was pretty chilly, around 50* or so.

Melissa, I love that first picture!

lovinwaves

Snow? What's THAT? LOL We rarely get snow, but it was pretty chilly, around 50* or so.

Melissa, I love that first picture!

Ok, Rebekah 50* is chilly? LOL We are in the 40's today and that is a big warm up for us. I don't know how you guys in Canada do it!!! Crazyiness!! LOL :)

I love that first picture too. That is Dh's father who is 78 years old going on 50yrs old. It is pretty impossible to get both the kids to look at me. I have a hard enough time getting "Grandad" to look. ha ha :rolleyes: I have never met a man that loves babies as much as he does. Well, he did have 8 babies!!

skaterbabs

the high today is 45*, it's definately getting cold fast. We were hoping the really cold weather would hold off until after Christmas, both boys need new coats and the plan is to get them for Christmas.

abacus2

In TN, 50* is definately considered chilly. We've had an intense cold snap this week with lows in the 20's. I was once shocked to hear some relatives of mine from Michigan discussing how the kids loved it when it got up into the 50's in February so the kids could wear shorts to school!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC