Since Sunshine Kids has been granting wishes lately...

BeckC

I'm throwing my penny into the fountain. This is what I want - a 30 degree boot. It could be sold as an optional acessory like the Comfy Soft. We know how much SKJP loves their accessories and how awesome would it be to be able to install the Radian more upright without giving yourself a hernia.

ADS

Mama Jo

Or how about ditching the foot altogether and just adding a steeper recline option to the base that's already on the seat. :whistle:

AtTheSouthDam

me too! me too! I want to use this seat in my van! (Dh won't let me part with it even though it doesn't work well in our van. He loves it too much. I think I am rubbing off on him :D)

jess71903

Ambassador
Sign me up. I also realized that we only have gray, tan, and floral options on any Radian. We're all down on Graco for not giving us some variety, but Radians are just as bad.

WhatAboutPuppy

Sign me up. I also realized that we only have gray, tan, and floral options on any Radian. We're all down on Graco for not giving us some variety, but Radians are just as bad.

But they're not coming out with gray after gray after gray... oh wait, tan with gray plastic, after gray seat!

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I'd jump on that bandwagon! The main drawback to the Radian for me is the space it takes up front to back.

menfusse

OOOOOhhhhh...I want...I want it this very instant! Why on earth haven't they come up with this to begin with? They really should discuss things with us, here on the board before putting things into production.

disbugsmomma

When I read the thread title, I thought that you were wishing that SKJP would stop making the Mighty Tite. :whistle: But yeah, a 30 degree boot would be great!

emandbri

But they're not coming out with gray after gray after gray... oh wait, tan with gray plastic, after gray seat!

and don't forget the gray straps and now gray chest clip! Which surprisingly aren't bothering me but I seriously hadn't considered using a radian as a primary seat because of the brown cover with gray strap issue. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC