For Sale Combi Coccoro Carrot Cake

tracee877

Combi Coccoro Carrot Cake *final reduction*

:D TRADED! :D

7/24 - REDUCED TO $150 SHIPPED! Going to ebay next week if no takers. I need this gone so I can get a Radian!

Sadly this adorable seat isn't going to work for us.:( It's brand new in the box, all papers, etc. It's never been used but I installed it in a couple cars and DS2 sat in it once. Asking $165 shipped. I may be willing to trade for a Marathon with tan straps and double click buckle or a Radian made after 9/08.

dsp_001_1247359154.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

wyomommyx3

Sadly this adorable seat isn't going to work for us.:( It's brand new in the box, all papers, etc. It's never been used but I installed it in a couple cars and DS2 sat in it once. Asking $150 plus shipping. I may be willing to trade for a Marathon with tan straps and double click buckle.

Do you know what the top harness height is?

Last edited by a moderator:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I love the Coccoro so much I'm almost tempted to get it for my collection. But I just can't justify a third one!

I hope you find a buyer, though. I'm actually a little surprised you haven't had a taker yet.

Calideedle

I want this so bad (so does DH!) but I can't afford it at the moment (unless I can sell another seat on CL) :(

Or if it was after 8/13 I could trade my extra radian OR I could trade my extra MA ... I have to check and see if the tan harness is a double click, I know the black one is.

Last edited:

tracee877

I want this so bad (so does DH!) but I can't afford it at the moment (unless I can sell another seat on CL) :(

Or if it was after 8/13 I could trade my extra radian OR I could trade my extra MA ... I have to check and see if the tan harness is a double click, I know the black one is.

If you want to wait and work out a trade just let me know! 8/13 isn't too far off...Also, if your tan harness MA is the one in your siggy in the middle it *looks* like a double click.:whistle:

Calideedle

I just checked. The Tan harness isn't a double click (it makes a little noise after the first tong is in, then a click after the second) :( the black harness is.

tracee877

I just checked. The Tan harness isn't a double click (it makes a little noise after the first tong is in, then a click after the second) :( the black harness is.

That's ok, I need a Radian more than a MA anyway at this point. If you want to trade for your extra Radian just let me know!:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC