My Recaro Monza Booster arrived today!!!!

Yoshi

UPDATED WITH PICS.....OMG! I love it:love: I didn't get the LATCH-able one, apparently it was not in stock in the color I wanted- but really, I don't mind. DD sat in it and we will test out the MP3/speakers in headrest feature asap!

Last edited:
ADS

mommaon112903

I can not wait to see this! If it were not for the SK Monterey fitting Josef so well a booster IS a seat I would import since I too do not like anything else that is offered, even your beloved Vivo I do not care for :duck:

Yoshi

Is this a new seat?? How have I never heard of it?!

Sorry- I left a lot out- I had a thread about it awhile ago- it's from Germany- my mom shipped it while she was there visiting her family. My cousin shipped it to me through her business so it was affordable:thumbsup:
Even though the seat depth looks shallow- DD is sitting that way because it is on the floor. It measures just shy of 12". The top setting has the shoulder belt guide at 21.5". I will do more comparisons later today- I have some errands to do now. I can compare to Vivo, Parkway, Turbo, Monarch, Compass. ETA: It only goes to 80lbs- but for my DD, that will probably suffice since she will be 12-ish.
First pics:
100_4598.jpg

100_4599.jpg

100_4602.jpg

100_4603.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshi

Well we are back from our maiden voyage.
Pros:
Comfortable
headwings are nice and deep!
Perfect lap and shoulder belt fit
DD fell asleep in it- no slumping head
Not tippy

Cons:
No cupholder
MP3 thingy is extremely quiet (which is a good thing as far as protecting kids' ears- but it's TOO quiet even with iPod volume up to max:confused:) DD had to press her ear to the headrest to even hear it.
The fabric is microfiber- not plush (I knew that, but still it is like the Champagne Radian fabric)

I am too tired right now to drag all my boosters off the garage shelves, but I promise tomorrow a new thread with comparison pics. I can't promise another chart, though;)
I am laughing about Scatterbunny's observation! That is precisely why I wanted it- Recaro SIP and quality with the size and looks of SK Monterey!

Yoshi

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but my booster comparison is on hold! DH lent DS our camera and will not be back until next week:( I will do the comparison if anyone is still interested when I get it back:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC