Coccoro and RA comparison pics

xxluckychicxx

My Coccoro came yesterday :love: and I also borrowed my friends RA to see which one I wanted to travel with. I was shocked with how much room my DD had in the Coccoro!

041-4.jpg

042-2.jpg

043-4.jpg

044-3.jpg

045-3.jpg

047-2.jpg

Sorry, I didnt get any full body shots of DD in the RA. She wasnt thrilled, as you can tell :rolleyes:

I havent tried installing the Coccoro in my car yet, but I :love::love::love: it so far!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I deleted all but one of that shot for people with slower connections. But yeah, they were all the same except for the last one ;)
She's a doll, I concur :)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Thank for the photos! Any chance of you getting comparison photos of her with the seats installed? (Bribery?) You know how installing seats can suddenly make them completely different...

TheQueenMother

My ds is about the same age and has less than an inch of growth left in the RA. I am very anxious to hear your thoughts on the seat installed as well as comparison pics with the RA.
The lime is screaming my name although dd age 4 wants the orange one
Amanda

monstah

I have pictures too.... Mind if I share?
The pictures of DD in the Coccoro were taken about a month after the RA picture.

Coccoro installed in vehicle.
100_4891.jpg

100_4889.jpg

RA installed on BRU test bench.
2.jpg

Last edited:

xxluckychicxx

I was totally shocked how much more room DD had in the Coccoro than the RA.

I'm going to install the Coccoro right now and once DD wakes up from her naps I will get pics and I will also measure her torso.

autumnlily

Great Thread!

I'll add photo's the next time I load the girls in the car. I have a RA installed next to a CCO and even installed, both of my girls have MUCH MORE room in the CCO.

xxluckychicxx

Whew its hot!

I better get mad rep points for this one :p And DD said she would be taking donations for her sweat and tears in the form of anything with high monetary value :whistle:

Sorry, pics arent the greatest :eek: It was kinda a "snap snap okay great we're done" kinda deal. You cant tell, but she still had a good deal more room to grow in the CCO.

(Excuse her facial expression)
008-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

Oh, and I didnt try very hard (did I mention its HOT) but I could only get the CCO installed in the middle which is lap belt only.

Splash

Okay I have both so I know the room difference and I love the black which wasn't an option when I got mine or I totally would have gone for it. What I want to know is how the heck did you get your XT so upright?!?!

xxluckychicxx

Okay I have both so I know the room difference and I love the black which wasn't an option when I got mine or I totally would have gone for it. What I want to know is how the heck did you get your XT so upright?!?!

Magic :cool:

Ok, no really my seats are kinda "bucketed" and slanty if you will (ya follow?)and the new base on the XT just slips right in the seat bite. I actually cant get it much more reclined than that, so I couldnt use it in my car for a n00b.

jsta1005

The Cocorro looks really good next to that XT! and I was toying with the idea of buying a RA but now I'm not liking that idea.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC